[3.2] The 1 Health Build - Uber Elder Deathless - RiskyCB's Pathfinder

Works for me.
is there a link to skill tree for this build? cause I don't see one and I really want to try this build. if not can u add 1. ty
Hi, nice build, I still try to learn the mechanics in this game. Why you need Eldritch Battery?
How do you manage to sustain the Power charges considering how much crit you have?
"
Blackdedi wrote:
actually the build with saffel toh, lightning coil and divination distilate was much better as u dont care about end charges.
nice COPY of someone else bulld. still sux and u die a lot.

That build can still be killed by any phys degen. Bleeding, squid poop, etc.
They both have their place. This one is all around safer as long as you have stuff to hit.
I don't sustain the power charges, I get them and crit with either Barrage, Firestorm, VD, or Unearth to turn them into endurance pretty easily. There are so many things hitting that it just happens.

It's pretty hard to do a completely original build in this game when everything is available to everyone (or the interesting stuff is available to like 4 ridiculously rich people).
this build play in Delve 3.4?
Dead with 3.5 :/
"
Qusteka1 wrote:

why? because of the hidden reggen chance in november or phase run beeing nerfed to 50% visibility?
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Qusteka1 wrote:

why? because of the hidden reggen chance in november or phase run beeing nerfed to 50% visibility?

or no max resist on ele-flasks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info