[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
So i dumped a TON of currency on to the character and i'm absolutely loving it though i need levels and probably need to itemise a bit better. Also dont have currency for any mirror fee yet XD I have like 8ex remaining, what do you think i should upgrade? Also i'm like 2 doctors away from a HH so if i get that and sell, what should i mirror? Theres a claw up and an offhand. Think the claw would be better, not sure. Anyway thats going to take some time, so which of my current pieces should i focus on improving??

Spoiler

Hey mate, glad to see you're enjoying the Build :)

That's some nutty gear, yeah.
A few things to note:
Ideally you want 10% ele Pen on your Bubonics, thats the best Enchant for Bosses (and thats where we use them).
For mapping just get rare Boots with Life, Res and Attack Speed if killed recently (ideally).
Also, I see you are currently not using any Bleed and Curse Immunity for mapping? There is really no reason to use the full DPS Flask Loadout for mapping, shit dies anyways. Just go get the mapping Setup (ToH + Atzirtis + Diamond (Freeze) + Quartz (Bleed) + Stibnite (Curse). That will make mapping a lot more safe and comfortable.
Other than that, Level 80 is god damn low :D Go get to 90 or so, grab Vaal Pact and more Life Nodes next.

On the Topic of Rares, Onslaught Torc is an awesome Amulet for DPS, but I would never go for an Amulet with below 60 HP. You really gotta get some more Life.
Kinda the same thing for Torment Coil: awesome Damage, biiit low Life. But that one is more bearable.
And you can get Abyss Jewels with more Life as well, some of them are very low rolled.
You won't really reach great Life Levels with Rolls like that.

But most importantly: get the mapping Flasks in Order, and go Levelling :D
Theres a lot of Stuff still missing from your Tree.

With reagards to mirroring Stuff, just check which one is better in PoB.
At this point I wouldnt go for a Claw with less Attack Speed than yours tho. It will feel worse.

Let me know how that goes for you :)

Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 19, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
Please someone help me, im getting mad, I cant seem to refund to transition into the lvl75 after third lab.

Chains are connected through Raider start but I cant seem to refund some points and I already wasted a lot of refunds. wtf do I need to buy even more and refund the whole tree? I dont get it

this should be basic but there is no search within thread function

ty in advance

refunding is so frustrating :(

it seems to be all conected im losing my mind
Last edited by wackygoose on Sep 19, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
"
wackygoose wrote:
Please someone help me, im getting mad, I cant seem to refund to transition into the lvl75 after third lab.

Chains are connected through Raider start but I cant seem to refund some points and I already wasted a lot of refunds. wtf do I need to buy even more and refund the whole tree? I dont get it

Spoiler

ty in advance

Hey mate.

You can't respec after third Lab, why would you think you could?
You need the Ranger Start Node, that's after Uber Lab, the 4th one.
It says that on the Node in your Ascendancy Tree, in the Ascendancy Section in this Guide, and in the levelling Trees.

Hope that clears the Confusion :P
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 19, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
how could I miss that up? Thank you very much indeed

"
Guffinn wrote:
"
wackygoose wrote:

Spoiler

ty in advance

Hey mate.

You can't respec after third Lab, why would you think you could?
You need the Ranger Start Node, that's after Uber Lab, the 4th one.
It says that on the Node in your Ascendancy Tree, in the Ascendancy Section in this Guide, and in the levelling Trees.

Hope that clears the Confusion :P
is it possible to use inspired learning somewhere within the skill tree without wasting much points?
Hello there,
Im tryin your build and its super fun and OP xd

thank you for sharing
"
wackygoose wrote:
is it possible to use inspired learning somewhere within the skill tree without wasting much points?

You can slot one into the lower right Jewel Socket. You got Frenzy, Heartseeker and Herbalism already allocated in Radius, but gotta grab the 3 Point Accuracy Cluster to fullfill the Conditions.
If you really wanna use one, that is the easiest way. The Accuracy Cluster is okay to take, but there are better 3 pointer we usually pick.

"
Koko64 wrote:
Hello there,
Im tryin your build and its super fun and OP xd

thank you for sharing

Thank you very much for the kind words!

If you ever hit a wall/have a problem, feel free to ask here in the Thread :)
OK, bought new Boots, a new statstick and a new belt .. (swapping back and forth so my resistances stayed maxed.. ^^ Stressful :) ) so I could finally get rid of those +30 strength and int nodes.

Used them so I could buy 2 Might of the Meek.

About 6 Ex left.. what´s next? Is the 6 link Belly a priority? BF still feels smooth in the 5 link.

thanks in advance again. :)
Last edited by ThngsLikeThis on Sep 19, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
Bought Watcher's Eye with 39% convert to cold and felt OP lol. anyway planning on upgrading my helmet, what do you prefer? rare with innervate and Area effect or Tempest Binding? Thanks again. Cheers!
ty for your answer, I know its not optimal, but its just fun while mapping. Sometimes it steal attack and move speed and you can get really insane, poormans taste of HH.

"
Guffinn wrote:
"
wackygoose wrote:

You can slot one into the lower right Jewel Socket. You got Frenzy, Heartseeker and Herbalism already allocated in Radius, but gotta grab the 3 Point Accuracy Cluster to fullfill the Conditions.
If you really wanna use one, that is the easiest way. The Accuracy Cluster is okay to take, but there are better 3 pointer we usually pick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info