[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

I switched out the added crit chance for attack speed in PoB and it worked it out to be a dps increase so I went for it. It definitely removed that bit of clunkiness I felt from losing the attack speed and it was a dps increase. You were right, it's preferable when you have the choice. o/
"
Aassbbcceepp wrote:
If i understood for the cleaning map we use reave right ? (for this build)

So my question was how can i play reave with this build cause for me it's faster to clean the mob with blade furry than reave lol

and how can i obtain the stuff in the gear overwiew cause i see a lot of item are in the incursion league or the standar league, like "Vaal sceptre Apocalyspe star" or "Fluted bascinet Viper peak" .

hope you understand now xd

srry i'm new on the game lol

Hey mate, that clears it up a bit :D

Don't worry, everyone was new at one point.
As for the Items: you don't want exaclty THESE Items, they are just examples. If you check in the Gear Segments, I provide "Trade Links" to similar Items.
If you click on these, you will get sent to a Website where you see similar Items, and can click on the "Whisper" Button. That will copy a message to your Clipboard, which you can paste into PoE to contact the Seller. Then he usually invites you to a Party, and you visit his Hideout (click on the Blue Circle next to his Portrait).
Then he initiates a Trade, you put in the Currency he wants to have (as seen on the Trade Website), and he his Item. Boom, you have your shit :D

In PoE, all Items that are not of Unique Rarity have more or less random Names. Don't specifically look for that name, just use the Trade Links.
The Items show up as being from Incursion, because that's when I posted them into this Guide.

That said, seeing that you are this new, I recommend watching these Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE&list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe
After that, go to his Channel and chek out some of the more Advanced Guides.

And yeah, you can clear just fine with Reave. If you check the Videos, you will see the "T16 Haunted Mansion" map clear.
Especially for your Situation tho, go get a Pseudo Linked helmet and a Tombfist. Your Reave is currently in a 4 Link, but one of those Helmets will boost that to a 5 Link which will help tremendously with Damage. The Links to buy those are all in the "Progression Gear" Segment.

I generally recommend going over that Segment again, as you are still missing a lot of that Stuff :)

Hope I could help you out a bit.

E: just realized you probably know how to trade, looking at your Character :P

"
lnvisibleone wrote:
I switched out the added crit chance for attack speed in PoB and it worked it out to be a dps increase so I went for it. It definitely removed that bit of clunkiness I felt from losing the attack speed and it was a dps increase. You were right, it's preferable when you have the choice. o/

Glad to hear I could help a bit :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 17, 2018, 1:33:57 PM
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
HuRRR1980 wrote:
I have a noob question. In your skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.2/AAAABAABAQAGAF4BCQJfA5YFtQceCC4NjQ5IES8RgRGWFfYV_Ra_GFYZjh3CIdAj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowcTB8MgE0IDWSNj031DpCOuE7KEX0SVFKfUrIS3hNkk3jTipRR1VLW69d8mDeYeJh62J5Yqxjp2SvbIxuPW6qb1dwUngZePl6U3tue8N9dX7dfyuBrILkhQ6HdonTijiKr4w2jX2NgY25jb-QEZKAk5CUoJUulyGaF5smm42dqqOKpAymV6avqLupebIZtMW18rjZvoC-vMF8waDC7M96037UI9YH2E3Yvdpi3UbdSN2o5GrnVOd06NbrY-0_7YPuDu968NXyRfzF_W7-Cv6P_rr_3g==

How can you start from somewhere in the tree (you selected many skill on the right, but nothing between them and the center)?

Hey mate, I get that Question quite often :)

Scions can allocate Points from both the Scion Start in the Middle AND a second starting Point of their Choice as a Lab Reward.
This is explained in the Ascendancy Part.

Hope that covers it :)

@Petfo0d
Here is the PoB for the Bossing Setup:
https://pastebin.com/PDBvh1EQ

Rares with WED (%inc Elemental Damage with Attack Skills), flat Phys and Accuracy are reaaaally important for this Build, can get very expensive tho.
That's why I say Champ carries bad gear and League Starts more: it's easier to gear.
On the other Hand you still can get respectable DPS with this Build even with shit rares, as long as you know what you're picking, as I've shown in the ~60c Budget Uber Elder Kill.

Just be prepared to juggle around Rares in PoB for a while to find your proper Setup :P

Because you say Currency is not an issue:
6l Belly, 2 socket 10/5 Tombfist, good pseudo Linked Rare Helmet with inc AoE and Innervate/Hypo (or maybe Horror Craft), 2 socket Lightpoacher with a BR Enchant, 1 Socket Bubonics with some lightning or Pen enchant, 70%+ Statstick, 340pdps+/7%+Crit/1.9+APS Claw with a LGoH implicit, Rings/Amulet/Belt, perfect Atziris/wise Oak/Lions Roar/Taste of Hate, a Diamond, a Quartz and a Stibnnite with Freeze/Bleed/Curse Immunity, 2 Might of the Meeks and 1 Unnatural Instinct Jewel, a 38%+ hatred Cold Conversion Watchers Eye.
That's your shopping List for your Endgame Setup.

I have trade links for aaaaall of that in the Endgame gear Section, just go through these.

And sry for coming off as so brash, I was extremely tired the first time I replied to you, and extremely dizzy from waking up the second time :D

Its fine man. I didnt think anything of it really. Anyway, is there an updated tree so i know best way to place Might of the meek x2 and the unnatural instinct? Or shall i just use your characters tree?

Also why do we not use phys to extra (element) for amulet and rings? Not worth it or?

Also, the jewels you've linked in the guide are better than Might of the meek??
"
Its fine man. I didnt think anything of it really. Anyway, is there an updated tree so i know best way to place Might of the meek x2 and the unnatural instinct? Or shall i just use your characters tree?

Also why do we not use phys to extra (element) for amulet and rings? Not worth it or?

Glad to hear that :D

Trees have been updated today, the one you should go with is the first one.

As for the added as extra rings/amulet, this has been discussed here before:
Spoiler
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
srslyFaileR wrote:
I was wondering about the shaped gain x damage as extra phys on amulets - shouldnt that give us the highest possible dps out of all stats? Just curious cuz you didn't mention the stat in the guide as far as I can see.

Ye, but $$$.
Anyone who has that kind of Cash should be able to compare options in PoB by themselves.
The price difference is obscenely huge, and even a perfect 20% added as Cold Roll only beats 42 WED on my Current Amulet very slightly. It is also only slightly better than the Phys Roll.

So for the huge price these fetch, I feel it will trap many newer people into buying something that is an upgrade, yeah, but a way too expensive one.

This here for example:
Spoiler

Would be a 4.6% DPS loss compared to my current amulet, while costing significantly more.

"Gained as extra" is not the be all end all, but it is the hot shit. It requires expensive bases and is rare to hit from what I've heard, so these Amulets get super costly.
That results in a price, where you could get a "normal" Amulet for way cheaper that probably provides the same Damage.
If I would include "gain as extra" in the Stat Priority, many people just that "know"/heard it's the hot shit would probably waste their money on it.

Also, it is very hard to quantify the Value of these mods, as it depends heavily on the Amount of flat Phys and WED you have.

But yes, on a really juiced up Character you'd ideally have an Amulet with gained as extra :P

Hope that covers it :)
Added a question to the earlier post btw
"
Added a question to the earlier post btw

Which Jewels do you mean exactly?
Under the upgrade your rares section! Basically question is, when do rare jewels become better than might of the meek/unnatural instinct.
"
Under the upgrade your rares section! Basically question is, when do rare jewels become better than might of the meek/unnatural instinct.

Rares will never become better than the Meek/Instincts Setup.
These 3 Jewels give us:
31% max Life, 26% Attack Speed, 82% Crit Multi, 35 Flat Life and 10 INT.
No 3 Rares can beat that. You could technically get more Multi, but never as much Life etc.

The Trade Links for Rares are just for other Jewel Sockets (or if one cant afford Meeks and Instinct yet). You have space for some, depending on your Level.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 17, 2018, 3:25:44 PM
Okay thank you!
Sorry for the double post! Do I just use bubonic trail? My ele resistances seem to be taking a hit so was wondering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info