[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
HuRRR1980 wrote:
I have a noob question. In your skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.2/AAAABAABAQAGAF4BCQJfA5YFtQceCC4NjQ5IES8RgRGWFfYV_Ra_GFYZjh3CIdAj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowcTB8MgE0IDWSNj031DpCOuE7KEX0SVFKfUrIS3hNkk3jTipRR1VLW69d8mDeYeJh62J5Yqxjp2SvbIxuPW6qb1dwUngZePl6U3tue8N9dX7dfyuBrILkhQ6HdonTijiKr4w2jX2NgY25jb-QEZKAk5CUoJUulyGaF5smm42dqqOKpAymV6avqLupebIZtMW18rjZvoC-vMF8waDC7M96037UI9YH2E3Yvdpi3UbdSN2o5GrnVOd06NbrY-0_7YPuDu968NXyRfzF_W7-Cv6P_rr_3g==

How can you start from somewhere in the tree (you selected many skill on the right, but nothing between them and the center)?

Hey mate, I get that Question quite often :)

Scions can allocate Points from both the Scion Start in the Middle AND a second starting Point of their Choice as a Lab Reward.
This is explained in the Ascendancy Part.

Hope that covers it :)

@Petfo0d
Here is the PoB for the Bossing Setup:
https://pastebin.com/PDBvh1EQ

Rares with WED (%inc Elemental Damage with Attack Skills), flat Phys and Accuracy are reaaaally important for this Build, can get very expensive tho.
That's why I say Champ carries bad gear and League Starts more: it's easier to gear.
On the other Hand you still can get respectable DPS with this Build even with shit rares, as long as you know what you're picking, as I've shown in the ~60c Budget Uber Elder Kill.

Just be prepared to juggle around Rares in PoB for a while to find your proper Setup :P

Because you say Currency is not an issue:
6l Belly, 2 socket 10/5 Tombfist, good pseudo Linked Rare Helmet with inc AoE and Innervate/Hypo (or maybe Horror Craft), 2 socket Lightpoacher with a BR Enchant, 1 Socket Bubonics with some lightning or Pen enchant, 70%+ Statstick, 340pdps+/7%+Crit/1.9+APS Claw with a LGoH implicit, Rings/Amulet/Belt, perfect Atziris/wise Oak/Lions Roar/Taste of Hate, a Diamond, a Quartz and a Stibnnite with Freeze/Bleed/Curse Immunity, 2 Might of the Meeks and 1 Unnatural Instinct Jewel, a 38%+ hatred Cold Conversion Watchers Eye.
That's your shopping List for your Endgame Setup.

I have trade links for aaaaall of that in the Endgame gear Section, just go through these.

And sry for coming off as so brash, I was extremely tired the first time I replied to you, and extremely dizzy from waking up the second time :D
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 16, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
well, just so happens that last night i got some crazy luck in elder UGS.. dropped 2 ex pure, a void battery, and a reliq key.. then today dropped another reliq key. so i bought a new statstick and swapped helm over to innervate with more life(might get a tempest binding though) and bought 2 might of the meek..currently sitting at 5.9k life and the build doesnt die now in elder underground seas unless i roll double beyond on it(and even then i might only die once) jewellery and maybe a new belt is the next upgrade i think at this point(dont really need 6l chest as BF does enough damage to destroy ugs boss)

edit: and i just dropped a fiend card in delve lol what is happening

Last edited by Mtntech on Sep 17, 2018, 12:51:23 AM
Managed to get some pretty solid upgrades (PoB said the claw was a pretty big increase even though it doesn't have attack speed on it) and got my uber lab done. I'll be looking to upgrade to a 2 socket tombfist soon and hopefully the extra gem will be another boost. My aim is to get 6k life though so I may try picking up a might of the meek. What would you suggest to swap around if I was to only get 1 MotM?
Hey Guffin, I really enjoy the build it was smooth mapping. Currently got like 5exalts and want to upgrade my gears, here's my Pastebin( https://pastebin.com/Qw22Qs8w ).
Question what will be my highest priority upgrade for now? thanks!
Anyone have idea how to propherly calculate The Retch 200% chaos dmg ?
2077 current leech * 3 = 6231 chaos dmg - but does this value scales by any other source
Which is more important on a claw, attack speed or crit?
Hey,

First up nice guide!
I got a noob question though.
In the part where you suggest starting gear you say we should get Thunderfists and put in our clear skill.
But isnt it almost impossible to get a Thunderfirst with 3 red and 1 green socket or am i getting something wrong there?

Thnx for the help

Greetings
Hey guys i have two question for you,

Is this build is available ??

And how can i fast clear the map with reave cause it take's too long time to stack the as :(

see you soon bross
"
Mtntech wrote:
well, just so happens that last night i got some crazy luck in elder UGS.. dropped 2 ex pure, a void battery, and a reliq key.. then today dropped another reliq key. so i bought a new statstick and swapped helm over to innervate with more life(might get a tempest binding though) and bought 2 might of the meek..currently sitting at 5.9k life and the build doesnt die now in elder underground seas unless i roll double beyond on it(and even then i might only die once) jewellery and maybe a new belt is the next upgrade i think at this point(dont really need 6l chest as BF does enough damage to destroy ugs boss)

edit: and i just dropped a fiend card in delve lol what is happening

Big gz on the luck and the progress mate :D
If you ever look into upgrading the Claw again, go for one with 7%+ Crit on it. It's obviously great for Damage, but the more reliable Freze and Shatter feels awesome for mapping.

"
lnvisibleone wrote:
Managed to get some pretty solid upgrades (PoB said the claw was a pretty big increase even though it doesn't have attack speed on it) and got my uber lab done. I'll be looking to upgrade to a 2 socket tombfist soon and hopefully the extra gem will be another boost. My aim is to get 6k life though so I may try picking up a might of the meek. What would you suggest to swap around if I was to only get 1 MotM?

Hey mate, gz on the Upgrades :D

Obviously a Claw can be a DPS Upgrade even without Attack Speed or Crit if the Phys DPS is high enough. That said, high APS and Crit make the gameplay FEEL a lot more smooth. Especially Attack Speed helps with way faster mapping, and reliably faster 6 Stack BF which is nice to have on Bosses.
That said, as long as you feel it's fine: it's fine :D
But I recommend giving one with good APS a shot if you ever wanna upgrade that slot again.
As for the Meeks: simply slot it into the Jewel Socket at the Res cluster, and fill out the last 2 Scion Life Cluster Points.
Really recommend going for the second one tho.

Hope that about covers it, keep me updated how it works out for you :)

"
Dozle7 wrote:
Hey Guffin, I really enjoy the build it was smooth mapping. Currently got like 5exalts and want to upgrade my gears, here's my Pastebin( https://pastebin.com/Qw22Qs8w ).
Question what will be my highest priority upgrade for now? thanks!

Glad to hear you are having a good time!

As for your Upgrades:
Get your Uber Lab done ASAP, the added Skillpoints (especially from cutting away the connection from Scion to the rest of the Tree) is a huge Boost for DPS and Survivability alike!
Other than that, I'd recommend getting better Rings. Yours are obviously not bad, but you reaaaaally want at least 50 Life on them.
I just checked the Low Budget Endgame Ring Links (at the end of the Endgame gear Segment), and there are a couple of great ones for 20 to 60c that would be sick Upgrades (especially the ones with WED)! Same goes for the Amulet.
Other than that, go get a Hatred Conversion Watchers Eye.
And replace that Quicksilver Flask ASAP with a Quartz Flask for the added Survivability. Really no reason to use a Quicksilver, as we don't run but use Whirling Blades instead.
After all of that, probably aim for 2 Might of the Meeks.
And go Upgrade your Reave Helmet soon, something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/MJPJQJFJ
will feel great for mapping.

Hope that gives you a point to start from :)

"
iwonderwice wrote:
Anyone have idea how to propherly calculate The Retch 200% chaos dmg ?
2077 current leech * 3 = 6231 chaos dmg - but does this value scales by any other source

Retch's Damage is just your Leech * 2. And no, we don't scale Chaos Damage anywhere.
You can use Wither or other Chaos Damage Scaling to scale it, but it's not worth it for this Build AFAIK.

"
MicoXD wrote:
Which is more important on a claw, attack speed or crit?

Strictly speaking: the Claw that PoB tells you gives you more Damage.
Good attack Speed is essential to make the Build feel good tho, thats why I recommend Wasp Nest over ToA as a Starter Weapon for example.
It will make your Whirl significantly faster, and you reach 6 BF Stacks more comfotably as well.
Crit is in the same avenue: it makes the Damage more consistent, and really helps for mapping with more reliable Shatters and Freezes.

If you have 2 Claws that give about the same Damage in PoB, I would always go for the one with higher APS/Crit.

"
Ashborzylwahn wrote:
Hey,

First up nice guide!
I got a noob question though.
In the part where you suggest starting gear you say we should get Thunderfists and put in our clear skill.
But isnt it almost impossible to get a Thunderfirst with 3 red and 1 green socket or am i getting something wrong there?

Thnx for the help

Greetings

Hey mate, that's a valid question :)

That is really only intended for League Start purposes. As I say in the beginning of that segment: as the League goes on you can skip some Steps. For example right now you would skip straight to a Tombfist + Shaped Pseudo 5/6 link Helmet instead of the Thunderfist.
That said, on Day 1 or 2 of the League, Tombfists are reaaally expensive/hardly available. And grabbing a Thunderfist is really the only way to get started with Reave mapping until the Tombfist prices drop a few days later.
As for the Colours, you can always just go to one of the Master Crafters that already have their Masters at 8 day 3 of the League and force it there with 3R.
Or use the Vorici Jeweller Trick.

I hope that explains it :)

"
Aassbbcceepp wrote:
Hey guys i have two question for you,

Is this build is available ??

And how can i fast clear the map with reave cause it take's too long time to stack the as :(

see you soon bross

I don't really get what you mean.
Could you rephrase that please?
If i understood for the cleaning map we use reave right ? (for this build)

So my question was how can i play reave with this build cause for me it's faster to clean the mob with blade furry than reave lol

and how can i obtain the stuff in the gear overwiew cause i see a lot of item are in the incursion league or the standar league, like "Vaal sceptre Apocalyspe star" or "Fluted bascinet Viper peak" .

hope you understand now xd

srry i'm new on the game lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info