[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hi, loving the build so far.

I'm making some test with vaal double strike and blade furry, not sure which one I'll use yet.

I got a few chaos(about 160c to spend) to improve my build, but no sure what I should go for first.

Spoiler

Should I go for belly 5l, taste of hate, improve my jewellry, rare claw or something else?
Are you guys having no mana issues by any chance?
I keep running out of it constantly, especially at bosses...
I recommend carrying a mana flask at first and then take the claw node that provides mana leach
Last edited by mengliang99 on Jun 6, 2018, 2:31:09 AM
Thanks, just realized myself the 1.6% leech on the claw node, I think I'm gonna repurpose some points from mostly hp nodes for now, this is way more important.
"
tetrisk wrote:
Thanks, just realized myself the 1.6% leech on the claw node, I think I'm gonna repurpose some points from mostly hp nodes for now, this is way more important.

Yep, Soul Raker takes care of all your Mana Needs. Until then you could just take the 0.4% Mana Leech a bit further down.

Where do you run into HP struggles? I followed my levelling trees 100% and never had any. But if you do, just fill out the Scion Life wheel.
Any tips for a new player? Im fairly new to the game, and it feels like im hitting a wall on the first maps, even Merc Lab was a torture. Not saying its the problem of a build, just wanted a general advice on what am i supposed to prioritize rn. And I stopped bothering with the temple since like mid-40s, im just useless there=( Also, it feels like im 5 points behind your leveling trees.
"
Raskei wrote:
Any tips for a new player? Im fairly new to the game, and it feels like im hitting a wall on the first maps, even Merc Lab was a torture. Not saying its the problem of a build, just wanted a general advice on what am i supposed to prioritize rn. And I stopped bothering with the temple since like mid-40s, im just useless there=( Also, it feels like im 5 points behind your leveling trees.

Probably missed some Skillpoint Quests, the Trees are 98% accurate.
General new player tips? Check out Engineering Eternity on Youtube, he has great Guides for newer and experienced players alike.

For starters, get Thunderfists or a rare shaped Innervate Helmet to socket your Frostblades in.
Your Claw in the offhand is complete garbage. Frostblades attacks with both weapons (as opposed to Reave) like I said in the guide. A shitty offhand pulls your damage down tremendously.
Your Rings Amulet and Helmet have horrible Life, buy some that give you better Values. Chest is ok for now since it's a 5link, but maybe throw a Regal Orb on it.
Offensively they are bad as well, but that should be ok in early maps.

Going for Reave to clear makes gearing a bit easier in early Maps, I really recommend it.
That aside, go for at least some of the recommend Items from the progfression gear segment.

Anyways, I have to go now. If you have further questions, shoot me a PM.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 6, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
Last edited by Neveroyatnii on Oct 28, 2020, 8:56:41 PM
double strike is definitely better than bf while you gear is still so so but bf over takes double strike once you have decent phys rolls on your jewelry and enough attack speed, the chance to bleed gem being a necessity for claws holds it back considerably. Im gonna play around with a 6link setup that uses both BF and vaal double strike, each is essentially a 5 link but I think it will end up being about 15-20% more dmg having the clones for single target will test though.
"
xqball wrote:
double strike is definitely better than bf while you gear is still so so but bf over takes double strike once you have decent phys rolls on your jewelry and enough attack speed, the chance to bleed gem being a necessity for claws holds it back considerably. Im gonna play around with a 6link setup that uses both BF and vaal double strike, each is essentially a 5 link but I think it will end up being about 15-20% more dmg having the clones for single target will test though.

I mentioned that stuff about Doublestrike already, especially Chance to bleed.
Why test, Just plug it into PoB and have a Look. If its Not better on a Fight where the Clones would have 100% uptime, its Not better on a Long one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info