[3.2] (unofficial) eHLD Tournaments ~ #1 Open for sign-ups 2v2 (Sunday 27 May)

"
robmafia wrote:
lolz, so there really are going to be 'official' ptournaments.

yeah, i'm soooooo out.

enjoy being suckered even worse than previously, people.

Sticking to the forum pvp I see. Fair 'nuff
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
once you go forum pvp, you never go back
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i'd rather do forum pvp than play to increase some streamer's ego/bank account.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
My videos doing pve content and just spending currency have about 10-30x+ more revenue associated than pvp content.

I can tell you he's definitely not doing this to help his wallet. If he ignored pvp altogether and focused solely on tired pve monotony, he would earn much more.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 12, 2018, 9:10:58 PM
"
robmafia wrote:

try to play to have fun sometimes. it's cool. you don't have to question all the time, oh am i pumping more blood to this streamers D if i join to this tournament? Even though you do, it's cool. let the others enjoy their life too man. you want a world where nobody can have proper erection and proper satisfaction? That's savage.

3.00 am talks...
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey! I'm in.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

try to play to have fun sometimes. it's cool. you don't have to question all the time, oh am i pumping more blood to this streamers D if i join to this tournament? Even though you do, it's cool. let the others enjoy their life too man. you want a world where nobody can have proper erection and proper satisfaction? That's savage.

3.00 am talks...

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Nice!
I would like to join with my Dual Striker... but I will be probably off for the weekend again :(
Any chances to run this or next tournament on workdays?

And pls add my 200 chaos orbs to the prize pool for 3rd place/s
+1 for event
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
robmafia wrote:

Damn that's some next level conspiracy theory.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info