[3.2] (unofficial) eHLD Tournaments ~ #1 Open for sign-ups 2v2 (Sunday 27 May)

how so?

seems pretty straight-forward to me.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
how so?

Right.

1. The OP is unlikely to even have a twitch partnership which means no ad revenue, no subscriber revenue.

2. If you're talking about PT, keep in mind he'll get maybe 20 viewers from the PvP community. 60 tops if we're really generous. Now I don't know if you understand how ad revenue works, but that's not a whole lot of revenue. The rest of his viewers, he already has anyway so whether there's a tournament or not doesn't matter.

3. If people want to watch the tournament, where should they go? Especially if you want someone to shoutcast to make it more entertaining to watch.

You're backing out of the first bit of action the PvP community has had in years because you're either afraid you're gonna get stomped hard or you TRULY believe letting someone make 2 or 3$ for hosting the event on twitch for a few hours is a bad thing.

Fucking ridiculous. You're not fueling money to big pharma here.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
well, i was pretty clearly referring to pt. hence, "ptournament."

and you seemed to omit the context.

streamers often stream for $. pt sure as hell seemed to be one of them. he tells off ggg, publicly quits, even makes a "fuck ggg" video.

since then... the game's gotten even worse. everything he criticized got worse. now he's back (streaming, of course)... and he's suddenly about pvp (while not seeming to know anything about it)

so he's streaming a game he dislikes. what possible motive could one have for that? occam's razor suggests...

"
You're backing out of the first bit of action the PvP community has had in years because you're either afraid you're gonna get stomped hard

lolwut?

yeah, okkkkkk. who's reaching now?

ffs, i used a bcr gem 99% of the time i played (generally only swapped it out when 1v1 against someone who clearly doesn't rely on block. gbut since i mostly did 3v3...) i'd be what, 1 gem shy from full power? OH NOES, GONNA GET STOMPED! losing is terrible! i never lost before! what if i lost in pvp that i haven't even played since 3.0?! how horrible!!!!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on May 14, 2018, 8:49:57 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
how so?

You're painting the relationship as purely parasitic, but with the vast improvement in over all morale in the pvp forums, it seems closer to a mutualism. Even if he was gaining something, people are also enjoying pvp again.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
how so?

You're painting the relationship as purely parasitic, but with the vast improvement in over all morale in the pvp forums, it seems closer to a mutualism. Even if he was gaining something, people are also enjoying pvp again.

i distrust pt's intentions.

i didn't speculate at all about anyone else's intent or the relationship.
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
how so?

i distrust pt's intentions.

i didn't speculate at all about anyone else's intent or the relationship.

I have a hard time believing he's going to chain us up in the arena and force us to fight each other to generate internet clicks. I can't see any negative outcome that won't just lead us back to where we were already at, can't hurt to give it a shot, can it?
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
When pt was streaming our ctf's today, people kept asking, "are you going to do pve today?" and I steadily saw his viewership go from 300 to 280....250....220....180

If he wants to line his pockets he'd stick with mindless poet pen pve garbage and do cross promotion stuff with the other streamers. He clearly is having fun with pvp and seemingly wants to give everything a shot.

You should give it a shot too and ride the wave with us while it's going. Or sit back twirling your earwax into your moustache, spinning tales of die while listening to arcade fire. Sounds fun too
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 14, 2018, 9:20:22 PM
you literally make serious explainations and smart ass jokes over a guy who sees his oppressive mother and/or father's image in every real life event.

and opposes to anything and everything indifferently.

seriously guys.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 14, 2018, 9:20:52 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
mother

"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
this is hilarious (and more entertaining than actual pvp).

so i'm supposed to play a game i haven't even wanted to play much since 3.0 (i played flashback for a couple hours), to play pvp i haven't wanted to play since 3.0... because some streamer is back and now we're using 5Ls?

you act like i'm crazy for not playing a game i don't want to play at the moment. how dare i sit out and wait to see if ggg turns it turns around.

geez, sorry for criticizing the intentions of someone who threw a public temper tantrum, departure video and all...
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info