Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

This looks like it should be great fun... I can't wait... no really lets start it right NOW!!!!
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Looks great, hopefully it's better than bestiary.
I'm waiting before I throw money on you this time :3
wow very interesting. i got quite the opposite reaction compared to the bestiary announcement so i'm happy. can't wait for more details.
"
DrAssclown wrote:
Ok GGG who the hell let the intern make the supporter packs? They look like total garbage never going to buy those feather dusters.

Or you could just say "I don't like the way the effects look this time" and leave it at that.

Really don't see the need to insult anyone. Nothing ever made is going to be for everyone.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Timetravel in Path of Exile...
Dont mess with the time...
Actual RPG-worthy content, I love it.
Perception is reality.
Really cool
Um... what? So this is worstiary... except, the mobs don't move, and you get even less loot??

I absolutely must be missing something here, I simply do not understand how this is incorporatable into Path of Exile. I'm really lost.

Why would I not just skip this and move onto maps with content that drops more loot?

I can't wait to see how this league turns out, also can't wait to use that fancy new one-handed sword!
(AKA one-handed Voidforge :D)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on May 10, 2018, 5:42:51 PM
Looks very good. I will play this alot more than bestiary, just my gut feeling.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info