Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

zajebioza !!!
search for Atzoatl // Atzoatl, the lost temple
I like the clear speed mechanic. I prefer to play like a speed demon rather than a slowpoke. And the new incinerate skill update is absolutely crushing. So this is going to rule
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I have a very important question and I believe everyone would like to know this answer. Do you count vaal versions of these skills as Individuals for this revamp? Because if so, you have essentially already announced all 20 skills in previous posts (presuming each skill mentioned is intended revamp for 3.3 release).

Announced changes thus far
1) Ice spear
2) Cold Snap
3) Infernal Blow
4) Charged Dash
5) Fire Trap
6) Bear Trap
7) Lightning Trap
8) Rain of Arrows
9) Vaal Rain of Arrows
10) Barrage
11) Blast Rain
12) Vaal Lightning Strike
13) Vaal Arc
14) Vaal Detonate Dead
15) Vaal Storm Call
16) Vaal Double Strike
17) Incinerate
18) Freezing Pulse
19) Ground Slam
20) Vaal Righteous Fire

That's twenty exactly. Is this ALL of the changes? Can we still be hopeful and expect more? Will there possibly be more to make an entrance after 3.3 in later patches?
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
noice
Last edited by festyrbg on Nov 25, 2020, 8:34:36 AM
League looks possibly promising, supporter packs look absolutely god awful. Those armor sets are so bland and uninspired.
Looks amazing
LUCK is not a factor !
"
Kaia_PP wrote:
I think the league idea sounds and looks promising, but i don't mind having mechanics where you have to go fast to fully benefit. I get people who want a more methodical, slower gameplay experience, but I'm not sure that is necessarily what an Arpg looks for..

I was intending on purchasing a supporter pack, but i must say all of them look several steps below what GGG offers in their later mtx packs. Please look at the sin/innocence mtx pack and tell me with a straight face incursion packs are on the level.

Very disappointing.

Seconded about MTX. Underwhelming when compared to most things.. There could be so many Vaal themed options.
"
search for Atzoatl // Atzoatl, the lost temple

Hey I did, and Google will auto-correct and point me to "Itzcoatl" which there is a wiki for. Maybe he's the dude in the new supporter pack. I don't think the temple is lost. I think it's right here, and then we get to participate in the same shit that happened here. I wonder if they were on a timer.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on May 11, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info