Supporter Pack Badges

"
WARPAINTER wrote:
First Pokemon League... now Gym Badges... Who wants to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Underrated comment
Nice
oki
FIX SG SERVER
Cooool
Can you consider adding special badges for getting 40/40? Like getting 5 40's gives you one level of badge, while getting 10 gives you another? That would be really cool and add another layer of player distinction.
This is very cool. It would be cool to show your badges in our hideout aswell.
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
ho ho HappyWilson
"
Jerle wrote:
I like that we'll be able to display more forum titles. But man... those badges are ugly! And they dont really give people a sense of what packs they were from.

I agree. I like the concept but frankly I like what we've got now a lot more vs what is being proposed.

Please give us the option to display tags or badges or improve that art if we have to roll with badges.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Looks sick, hope we can have the option to combine the 4 atlas of worlds packs(mino hydra chimera phoenix) to have a full shaper atlas if we got up to phoenix.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I like that we'll be able to display more forum titles. But man... those badges are ugly! And they dont really give people a sense of what packs they were from.

I agree. I like the concept but frankly I like what we've got now a lot more vs what is being proposed.

Please give us the option to display tags or badges or improve that art if we have to roll with badges.

"
You can opt back out of the system at any time and revert to your original supporter titles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info