Supporter Pack Badges

Nah, I prefer the big supporter titles, listing only the leagues that I really liked. No reason to show off my Bestiary badge since I didn't enjoy the league (because, you know, I only bought those packs for the mtx and the points, not to support that stupid league, my "support" I demonstrated by not playing the league).
nahh, i was planning on buying 7 supp packs and quit POE. Now you are telling me this???
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
First world problems.. sorry i cant support that much, your packs and your cosmetics cost WAY to much.
Forums are finally playable!
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
I like that we'll be able to display more forum titles. But man... those badges are ugly! And they dont really give people a sense of what packs they were from.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
nice :D
"
waved4sh wrote:
i want an option to make my badges bigger and more obnoxious

I'm thinking a seperate popup window showing each badge with an 'ok' button to make sure anyone viewing the page notices each one of our badges.
Last edited by Qiox on Apr 30, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
Hoping to see badges for league challenge completion. Let me show off my 40/40s on the forums too, dang it.
Like I needed a reason to throw money at you guys. <3
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Jerle wrote:
I like that we'll be able to display more forum titles. But man... those badges are ugly! And they dont really give people a sense of what packs they were from.

While I don't agree that they're ugly, I think it would be great to have some way of showing the full or extended version of the badge somehow, perhaps when you hover it or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info