Is there a build that's good as a league starter, mapping and uber elder viable?

Asking on behalf of the players who have adequate understanding of game mechanics, but they play only say 2 hours a day. They have shit internet to go along with their already bad and old reflexes and flask management. Now which build is best for them?

Summoners? Which type specifically?

GC miners? Do they really one shot everything and not need any defense at all? Not even blind?

How about Dreamfeather raider with 98% avoidance?
"
Rinzlow wrote:
After 5 builds, 5 tests, all "meta" (so far this season) and all the claims that go around I can definately tell you, you will most likely need boss killer toon, map clear toon, HOGM clear toon and uber lab toon just to play the game.
The best one all around build that can do shaper and all elders I managed to complete is Oni Grooshi Chieftan with 8700 life, with Lightpoacher, Thombfist + ele weakness corrupt. However it can't be adapted to clear HOGM because of mull_gubben and it also can't be a league starter because you need to sink 10 ex into it.

Reading through the posts it sounds like your talking to me. So far I tried a totem Heiro RF build, think the wrong one for a complete noob as I had no idea on gear so I kept getting 1 shotted. Took what I learned and made an RF jugg that's been fun and has let me do mid tier maps, but I have problems with single bosses as I dont yet know enough to trade and collect currency. I can't get the high level gear.

What's the best character for each of the 5 your mentioned that's also good for newbies to learn to play and/or people who only play a couple hours at a time? Like Uber lab, map clear, and boss killer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info