[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

It might've been mentioned somewhere, but seeing that grelwood actually gives iron reflex and point blank, does it means i should respec the two nodes from the tree?

i died alot from the incursion too. sigh..
Last edited by churoshyo on Jun 4, 2018, 8:52:04 AM
Is blood magic + brutality combo neccesary ?
Thanks for the build, enjoying it so far. Aside from some minor inconveniences at early game leveling with ST, the game's been easy.

Here's a cool corrupted Shank I got yesterday:
Spoiler
"
churoshyo wrote:
It might've been mentioned somewhere, but seeing that grelwood actually gives iron reflex and point blank, does it means i should respec the two nodes from the tree?

i died alot from the incursion too. sigh..

You definitely don't need Point Blank specced in once you have Grelwoods. Speccing in to Iron Reflexes is up to you, probably not necessary either.

"
quflamingo wrote:
Is blood magic + brutality combo neccesary ?

You can run non-BM and use Hatred/Herald of Ash etc. if you want, personal preference.

"
klaymored wrote:
Thanks for the build, enjoying it so far. Aside from some minor inconveniences at early game leveling with ST, the game's been easy.

Spoiler

Oh man, that implicit is awesome. These new corruptions are crazy!
"
klaymored wrote:

Spoiler

That's pretty sick yo!
im missing something? i have 36% of block chance...far away from the goal. Already have all my ascendancy.
"
Rizombie wrote:
im missing something? i have 36% of block chance...far away from the goal. Already have all my ascendancy.

the goal is the stat when fully buff up, meaning inclusive of the flask usage + buff from painforged node when you're damage. Take note that both his weapon is also corrupted to have + additional block chance
sick stuff to be honest... in early mapping phase now.
this build absolutely CRUSHED the thrid labyrinth at 6 levels below enemylevel O.O
i can't find the corrupted mod of increase blocking chance in poeaffix or poedb.. isit the corruption mod still possible or it has been taken off?
Been looking for a Spectral Throw build that isn't a raider so thanks a lot for this! I'm a very casual player that mostly plays bow/ranger so a lot of the mechanics are unfamiliar to me.

Just a few things:
1. Are there any reserves/auras, vaal skills or curse on hit setups in this build? I was thinking (vaal) haste would be good. (EDIT - i just read the note about brutality & BM, I'm still confused.)

2. Is the block corruption on Grelwoods the only corruption available for it?

3. When did u acquire the corrupted Grelwoods? Should i look for it when I hit a wall or is there a power spike timing that goes well with it? Or just get it when i can afford it?
Last edited by Bayonnaise on Jun 8, 2018, 2:43:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info