Flashback

"
awright wrote:
because everyone would only run zones with breach, abyss and beyond...

The anti-fun man is here, who cares what people want to run. People are going to run what they want to run regardless. When did this game turn into you're not allowed to do what you want? There was a website last time but it was correct half the time because people had to update it manually and some people would lie or skew the results.

"
They should have just went with the old Flashback format. 3 mods active ALL DAY, all mods active ALL WEEKEND. But no.. GGG just cant do much right these days.

Anyway, hard pass on this Flashback. When's the next Mayhem?

Ya, this would be great if it worked this way too. I don't know why they got rid of the old way because that was awesome.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:
20 invasion bosses in the coast, never again.

Coast? Thats nothing. The best part was those 20 invasion bosses spawning in the treasure room of lab

The reflectogod was always hidden in there too! OH QUICK I NEED TO AOE - 1shot.

Yup, Mathil showed the power of that one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6k5799/mathil_enjoys_the_end_of_lab/
On the plus side, I'm going to stop trying to farm Harbingers for Encounters III using Fortune Favors the Bold... I'll just find a zone with them and then farm it for the other half of the kills I need. Frees up better map mods for the next week. :P
I don't see the problem with it. It adds variety. Sure if you want to min max it will be a pain but for the rest of us who just wanna put a map in and see how it goes, it will be great. Nothing will ever be perfect and switching it up will let others enjoy something a bit more. There is nothing wrong with that.
Salt for standard, salt for league, salt for Flashback, salt for drop rate, salt for RNG, salt for others being Salty...too much salt is bad for you guys time for a break/different game.

Personally looking forward to flashback...thank you GGG!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
pr13st wrote:

Mayhem like 20 breaches per area? That shit made me nauseous the last time I mean literally cured me of wanting more than one breach per map.

Trick was to chase Ambush. 20 boxes opieop
Giving free league mods to be chased and these cream asses wants them to be shown automatically?
Lol fucking move your lazy ass and see some trouble finding them.
U can always use zana and u get that one mod what u really want. No more seeking, easy isnt it?
Last edited by FinYuna on Apr 24, 2018, 1:23:28 AM
"
FinYuna wrote:
Giving free league mods to be chased and these cream asses wants them to be shown automatically?
U can always use zana and u get that one mod what u really want. No more seeking, easy isnt it?

What are you talking about? You get 1 hour before they change the zone, thats not exactly alot of time to move around and hope you find some mods you like. What is your definition of lazy because we're both playing a video game for fun and we're both in the same boat. All you wanted to do was reply for the sake of it and provide nothing meaningful. Please continue to sit on your butt for how ever long today replying to forum post, and let people know how lazy they are lol the irony.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:

What are you talking about? You get 1 hour before they change the zone, thats not exactly alot of time to move around and hope you find some mods you like. What is your definition of lazy because we're both playing a video game for fun and we're both in the same boat. All you wanted to do was reply for the sake of it and provide nothing meaningful. Please continue to sit on your butt for how ever long today replying to forum post, and let people know how lazy they are lol the irony.

U know what i meant about that so dont try to get smart on it. If u want to run certain mod, just use zana. U really want that it would be same mods all the time like whole day on same zone.
Breach/Beyond/Perandus on strand and all know it and everyone run strand maps. Where is the fun?

Well ok then, i personally will join for this and enjoy chasing the areas and enjoy flashback itself.
We are on same boat on playing this game but i dont complain on this.
U do know there is site to track mods active on certain areas to vote for to save time finding them.
Try that to ease your work finding them.
Didnt meant to be rude for calling abyone lazy but why all has to be so easy if these mods are already free?
Anyway i wish you best of luck and fun on Flashback if u are joining for it and have a good time hopefully on there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info