Flashback

So they're doing it again with the random mods in a zone and it resets every hour. Why cant they just have a way I can see what areas have what like they did with warbands?
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 6:17:48 AM
because everyone would only run zones with breach, abyss and beyond...
Remember that beyond daresso arena?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
awright wrote:
because everyone would only run zones with breach, abyss and beyond...

What do you think people will be running this Flashback? Random zone with Torment?

Dawg. You find zone with Breach, Abyss, Beyond. Put 8000 of those maps in Templar Laboratory.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Apr 23, 2018, 2:42:18 AM
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
So they're doing it again with the random mods in a zone and it resets every hour. Why cant they just have a way I can see what areas have what like they did with warbands?

They should have just went with the old Flashback format. 3 mods active ALL DAY, all mods active ALL WEEKEND. But no.. GGG just cant do much right these days.

Anyway, hard pass on this Flashback. When's the next Mayhem?
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

They should have just went with the old Flashback format. 3 mods active ALL DAY, all mods active ALL WEEKEND. But no.. GGG just cant do much right these days.

Anyway, hard pass on this Flashback. When's the next Mayhem?

Mayhem like 20 breaches per area? That shit made me nauseous the last time I mean literally cured me of wanting more than one breach per map.
Second-class poe gamer
20 invasion bosses in the coast, never again.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:

Coast? Thats nothing. The best part was those 20 invasion bosses spawning in the treasure room of lab
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:

Coast? Thats nothing. The best part was those 20 invasion bosses spawning in the treasure room of lab

Oh man, that's hilarious. I can only imagine the hate-fest that followed if that happened to someone that was already salty about the lab.
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:

The reflectogod was always hidden in there too! OH QUICK I NEED TO AOE - 1shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info