May Flashback Event!

This starts next saturday at 9 am NZT

As european, this means it starts at 11 pm friday night for me....

What kind of weird shyt is that?
Please turn this league into Void and enable the unique item drops of the leagues. It would be a lot more fun and would not change Standard's economy, if that's the case you fear.
why do you guys hide that date within a wall of text?
it has to blingbling with explosions around it!
"
Eloids wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
How many of each mod will appear in an area?
Each area will have Bestiary + three other random mods. Of the random mods you will be able to get:

2 x additional Rogue Exiles
2 x additional Invasion Bosses
1 x additional Breach
2 x additional Strongboxes
3 x Tormented Spirits
2 x additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
Beyond
3 x additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
3 x additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
1 additional Abyss
2 x additional Harbingers

It would be good if this (important IMO) information would be properly announced on the 'News' page and not just hidden here. (Only found out about it due to reading some reddit.)

"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Big mistake including bestiary. Doubt I play. Ive read this ova n ova alot of ppl hate that bestiary shit and i agree its the worst league ive eva played infact so bad i quit for the 1st time idn why u included it in this temp 1 month rant. Obviously its not up to me im just a mere human being playing the game but if u were too add bestiary to the main core game like u did with Abyss, i would DEFF uninstall. Sorry to come across as harsh or wat have u - but i want to be entertained when i game not pissed off about all these shenanigans.

Can i ask why did u make this temp league based around bestiary ? i srsly hope ur not trying to add it permanently to the core game plz DONT...

Would also prefer it without Bestiary...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
If you don't like bestiary just don't capture the mobs and kill them. There is no downside in having more mobs baseline, especially some that live longer then .3 seconds.
Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forces you to engage with the bestiary crafting, if you hate it so much that you want to uninstall your game then you are doing something wrong.

I like this race event, pretty sad I can only play for a few days next month.
Hyped for the next league as well. (=
Why not Mayhem mod? only Flashback race not give many fun
"
Jagaimo wrote:
If you don't like bestiary just don't capture the mobs and kill them. There is no downside in having more mobs baseline, especially some that live longer then .3 seconds.
Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forces you to engage with the bestiary crafting, if you hate it so much that you want to uninstall your game then you are doing something wrong.

If you are responding to me - not sure as I have currently no intention to "uninstall": Ignoring the beasts is a competitive disadvantage. As you say it is a "race" (against other players) event. So this (ignoring beasts) is not a good solution (for me).
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I've never done one of these before, so I have a couple of questions that I haven't seen asked/answered in the thread yet.

I understand I have to create a new char to participate. That's fine.

Will this char have access to anything in my stash, or is it just like starting a new League where I'm starting from scratch?

If I have access to my stash items, which ones will it be? (Standard or Bestiary)
I thought that each version of the event got it's own prize pool, but now it looks like it's been changed that all versions of the event have the same prize pool minus the demi.... That's kind of BS......
x2 EXILES AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GTFO
in regular maps you can get 2 w/o any "flashback" bullshit

empty league

what a joke
Last edited by availablex on Apr 30, 2018, 2:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info