Meme Arrow Build Guide! - (Blink/Mirror Arrow meme build - (DOES NO LONGER WORK)

I'm building this up right now and having some fun with it--can't wait til I get to 60+. For now, I have a couple of questions:

1) I super-luckily 6-linked my Storm Cloud (using it while leveling). Is this good enough to use for a long time, or switch anyway to Roth's as soon as I can. My Roth's is only 4 linked right now, fyi.

2) Would the Trap & Mine Damage Support be good to use until I get better gear and gems? Does its bonus apply to the summoned archers, or only to direct damage gems linked to it?

Thanks for the guide.
"
halloweendm wrote:
I'm building this up right now and having some fun with it--can't wait til I get to 60+. For now, I have a couple of questions:

1) I super-luckily 6-linked my Storm Cloud (using it while leveling). Is this good enough to use for a long time, or switch anyway to Roth's as soon as I can. My Roth's is only 4 linked right now, fyi.

2) Would the Trap & Mine Damage Support be good to use until I get better gear and gems? Does its bonus apply to the summoned archers, or only to direct damage gems linked to it?

Thanks for the guide.

Heyo, sorry for a rather late reply.

Storm cloud is going to be "okay" ish if you upgrade it to a Tempest, atleast until level 50 or so where damage will drop off. Roths will still be better if you have a tabula available. If you don't have a tabula I suppose a 6-l storm cloud will out-perform a 4-link roth's.

Trap and Mina damage support does NOT increase your damage at all. It is a wasted gem-slot. Keep in mind your traps deal no damage; your minions do! If you want more damage, the only way to increase it is through Auras and Minion Damage modifyers. Likewise herald of ash/ice/thunder does NOT increase minion damage. Flasks do also not apply to your minions, so dying sun won't give you more arrows.
Last edited by c9q9md on May 3, 2018, 10:47:56 PM
"
Bananaznana wrote:
For someone that haven't done Uberlab atm, what ascendancy would u recoment droping?

I never did anything higher than cruel lab. If you go further I would recomend getting the node that gives you pierce, solely so that you can more easily curse multiple enemies grouped togheter.
Thanks for the reply. Same day is "quick" to me, so I'm happy.

I could only handle the Storm Cloud til 19, then damage really started sucking. I switched to the Roth's and I seem to be doing ok. I'm using Lightning Arrow right now to help mop up--the clones are doing ok enough to not get me killed, but I put that Summon Phantasm gem on the LA to get a few more things running around and killing for me--I know that gets dropped later, but its making leveling a little smoother.

The Roth's I got 5 linked almost a little quicker than I got that SC 6 linked, so I've got some serious luck with the sockets today! For the chest, I've got a 4 link Briskwrap right now but I've got a Skin of the Loyal I was thinking about putting on when I get better gear and can get a decent Evasion score.

That pic gets a 10/10 Masterpiece, fucking davinci bitch asshole van gogh
Last edited by CarNiVooRa on May 4, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
Grats to the build of the week!
memes iron comander and memes trap clone :3
Game is soooo hard, life is sooo rough
HI) can you check my gear plz. Is that ok? just i can't compare your dmg with mine

plz i've try change the quiver for 100% convert for more increase from WED and extra dmg from bow as he have many phys.

Tell me plz about :)

ps sorry for my eng
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
I think lioneyes will be better for your minions since their accuracy rating is very bad.

A good rolled lioneyes will have 360DPS. With Far Shot it becomes 468 dps asumijng max range. I think it will deliver more damage than Glyph Mark because it cannot miss.
"
c9q9md wrote:
I think lioneyes will be better for your minions since their accuracy rating is very bad.

A good rolled lioneyes will have 360DPS. With Far Shot it becomes 468 dps asumijng max range. I think it will deliver more damage than Glyph Mark because it cannot miss.

hm, i think you can be right!
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info