Meme Arrow Build Guide! - (Blink/Mirror Arrow meme build - (DOES NO LONGER WORK)

"
"
RemonRaimu wrote:
Lioneye's is the best bow for all mirror/blink arrow builds. The hits can't be evaded mod alone is a 51.5% MORE multiplier.

Legacy Doomfletch's Prism has higher dps in PoB too, that's without taking Far Shot (because I plan to), at that point it's gonna do probably double the dmg. I'm sure 4 extra arrows will do pretty well too, when you have Far Shot.

Can't speak for your build, but here's what a legacy prism does in my PoB. -61% dps
Spoiler

That being said, if you want to try other bows and have success with them, all the more power to you.
Last edited by RemonRaimu on Apr 28, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
Ok, but let's put the difference in builds aside, how come Resolute Tech adds no dps on PoB? But Hits cant be evaded is. The minions don't get RT. Is it because it says "Your hits"? Like is that supposed to be specific to your char, or is it just weird on PoB?
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
Hit's can't be evaded is not equal to resolute
Resolute removes crit, Hit's can't be evaded doesn't.
For anyone interested, here's a video of a T8 clear + Elder fight on my necro version of the build.
awesome build , wp guy
What an insane concept. I might have to have a go at this!
Congrats for the Build of the Week! I definitely have to try this build now!
Nice :)
"
Ok, but let's put the difference in builds aside, how come Resolute Tech adds no dps on PoB? But Hits cant be evaded is. The minions don't get RT. Is it because it says "Your hits"? Like is that supposed to be specific to your char, or is it just weird on PoB?

Real answer: Blink and Mirror Arrow have the special property of getting to use your bow and quiver (not your other equipment though). Therefore, these minions get Your Hits Can't Be Evaded from lioneye's in addition to you getting it. They don't inherit resolute technique from you. If you had a bow or quiver that had RT as a mod (you don't), they would inherit *that*.

Anyway, doomfletch's prism is an awful choice for this build unless you manage to stack a shitton of accuracy and flat phys on your minions. You could stack flat phys with abyss jewels, but then you wouldn't have jewel slots for your reduced trap duration and you'd be playing a different build at that point.

Double Legacy Reach of the Council is probably better for map clear but definitely not close for bosses.
Last edited by codetaku on May 3, 2018, 1:39:09 PM
For someone that haven't done Uberlab atm, what ascendancy would u recoment droping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info