how the hell is ED even viable

my ed character feels almost unkillable in most maps tbh. Ur almost certainly not doing it in an optimal way. I go ci with evasion, I dont rly see why u wouldnt go ci or low life with it honestly, its one of the few things that still works really well with a pure es setup, and i dont rly see why u wouldnt go evasion with it once uve gone ci.

Stone golem, immort call and fort, Ill be honest to me that reads "I dont have any defences" and then 3.1k, is that your life total? So no life and no defences, no surprise its not surviving.

You can stack a serious amount of es and evasion with an ed build, I feel like you go ci, run grace and disc, put enfeeble on cwdt, go occultist with wicked ward and vile bastion, take zealots oath with a bunch of regen, stack faster start of es recharge and es recharge rate. Even with non legacy gear u can probably get 9-12k es with 15k evasion. Personally I dont see any reason to do it differently, life based, curse auras, mom, shadows... dunno, sounds terrible to me. I dont use blight either, just ed the boss, wither totem, its fine imo.
Blasphemy with temporal chains really helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info