After 2 years is it time for Uber Uber Lab?

I mean we need some kind of challange, dont we ? Uber lab is kinda a joke nowadays. (and yes I understand for fresh players uber lab can be still underwhelming.)

what i mean by "uber uber lab" is more difficult and more complex/interesting but not in a bullshit kind of way where u just adjust numbers by 1000%. Would like to see some innovation into the labbin part of poe. Some unique obstacles to overcome.

Also enchant-orb that we could apply the enchant at the end of of the lab to an orb and sell the orb later would be neat imo.

IGN : Sir_Big
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Uber uberlab is a bad idea. Minority of players with characters specially designed for labyrinth will trivialize it anyway, just like every other obstacle (leveling till 100, uber bosses killing), but such thing will be source of neverending frustration for 90% of others. On the other hand some “enchantment orbs” are really great idea. If we could separate enchantment from item with which you it is currently connected, it would be really marvelous.
Twinned or preferably quadrupled Izaro uber lab. Why not eh
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
What? uber lab is already shit for characters that aren't jugg/champ, most people hate it and do it only for the ascendancy points.

I've got a better idea - remove the fkin trails, kthnx.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 19, 2018, 8:20:38 AM
"
rzuk892 wrote:
What? uber lab is already shit for characters that aren't jugg/champ, most people hate it and do it only for the ascendancy points.

I've got a better idea - remove the fkin trails, kthnx.

Nah just make a lab char. Enchants, loot piñatas, a few minutes, what’s not to like?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Achilion wrote:
I mean we need some kind of challange, dont we ? Uber lab is kinda a joke nowadays. (and yes I understand for fresh players uber lab can be still underwhelming.)

what i mean by "uber uber lab" is more difficult and more complex/interesting but not in a bullshit kind of way where u just adjust numbers by 1000%. Would like to see some innovation into the labbin part of poe. Some unique obstacles to overcome.

Also enchant-orb that we could apply the enchant at the end of of the lab to an orb and sell the orb later would be neat imo.

April fools right ?

April fools
I would play the crap out of that. Yummy yummy.
So you want to torment yourself with even more enchant options?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I'd say as long as the reward is loot and is not mandatory for ascendancy classes sounds ok. Still i don't think they should focus on this for now.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info