After 2 years is it time for Uber Uber Lab?

Heh. I never finished Uber Lab and You want to add uber uber? Sure why not.
Um, no thanks OP.

And here's why: builds to farm uber lab will still farm "uber uber" lab just as easily. Stop trying to over-tune the end-game, because we'll still have over-tuned builds to blow past all of the content, and it will continue to make the gap larger between the 0.01% and the rest of us who just enjoy the game without theory crafting, minmaxing builds, and equipping mirror gear.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
builds to farm uber lab will still farm "uber uber" lab just as easily

As I said: make it unfarmable. Make it insane difficult and deadly for any build and limit daily runs count. UberLab is too easy not even for specialized builds, it's too easy for basically every level 90 character, and that's a problem.
"
fwd wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
builds to farm uber lab will still farm "uber uber" lab just as easily

As I said: make it unfarmable. Make it insane difficult and deadly for any build and limit daily runs count. UberLab is too easy not even for specialized builds, it's too easy for basically every level 90 character, and that's a problem.

And what do you propose this uber uber lab would give you? It can't give just enchantments as that would break with the lab standard of giving two ascendancy points, and it would have to add another tier of enchants which would be a balance issue. And it can't give points since you'd make this lab run a requirement for builds and piss off the 99%, and of course that would screw up balance too. So what, just an uber uber lab for the sheer challenge with no real rewards other than what's in the lock boxes? And if you want it just for the challenge, why not play SSF and run uber lab instead with a weaker gear build?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 20, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
In before Uber Uber Uber Uber Lab.

And Pale Pale Pale Pale Pale Council (so pale you can see through them).

And Uber Uber Uber Uber Atziri who just fills her whole chamber with EXPLOSION!

Uber Elder Elder Elder Elder who just drops dead from his walker, you know, because he is old.
I wonder though

which ascendancy could be the most OP with 2 extra spendable points?

scion could get 3 class ascendancies right?

Deadeye also always has something it has to give up for something else.
ancient uber lab with baby izario and argus is just a little pup...
#StandardLivesMatter
I would rather improve uber lab first -

- Revamping the ladder -
Should be sorted out by ascendancies or at least by character class, when it come to speed it's near to impossible to compete between x or y class / ascendancy wich is a big nogo for a lot of players that would give it a try.

- Add some different rewards for ladder changing on a daily basis - it could be a bit more driving

- Revamp traps they are not comfortable for a lot of players, not because of their build or defenses and more or less because they don't really like swapping gears or thinking about an alternate setup ( at least from my understanding, there are others reasons ofc ) -
Maybe it could be possible to make traps damage different, more convenient, and boss encounter harder as a counter part.

Something more FUN overhaul - And as you saw it with this Battle Royal minigame results are pretty good when it's about fun.

Hf :)
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

And what do you propose this uber uber lab would give you? It can't give just enchantments as that would break with the lab standard of giving two ascendancy points, and it would have to add another tier of enchants which would be a balance issue. And it can't give points since you'd make this lab run a requirement for builds and piss off the 99%, and of course that would screw up balance too. So what, just an uber uber lab for the sheer challenge with no real rewards other than what's in the lock boxes? And if you want it just for the challenge, why not play SSF and run uber lab instead with a weaker gear build?

1. It can give enchantment as a sealed item, for example. Or pile of real good currency. Or mortal fragments. Or Tier 1 div cards. Or red and unique maps. Whatever, really. It's not difficult to imagine good rewards.

2. No asc points, for sure.

3. Yes, just for fun and for rewards in a loot boxes.

4. Why should I play SSF? I like trading and partying. I don't like to play weak builds or use weak gear just for challenge. I like to play game to the edge, gather best gear and fight uber bosses. I simply want more challenging content in the game. And since I like concept of Lab, why not to add new challenging Tier into it? Eternal Lab is not Uber anymore. Izaro is probably even weaker then most T13 map bosses. I want him to be like Shaper, he's Emperor after all! And traps is a thing that most builds are simply run through without any difficulties. Too easy.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 20, 2018, 2:54:38 PM
Go with uber-ception lab:
- infinitly long and infinitly annoying
- each 3 stages/maps you fight with izario and open garbage cans..i mean loot pinjatas
- after each kill of izaro the lab becomes harder and the amount of trash loot will increase so hard that you will need to buy own garbage truck (you cannot use loot filter after 5th difficuly level!)
- you gain descend point each time you kill izario (multiplied by the level of difficulty)
- you can use descend points to either use it as alternative cash shop currency where you can buy all sort of radicuolous cosmetic like pony tails, or you can use those points to downgrade your stats in exchange for invetory space so you can collect more trash
- every 10 levels of difficulty you get a 1 time use "braging microphone", so you can increase your epen size by informing the whole server with the most rainbowish msg ever
- when you get somehow to 100th level you get cosmetic armor that turn you into a ghost so everybody in town can see how much lifeless is your real life
- on 99th level unfortunetly the server always crash, and you gotta start from the beggining, additionaly it piss off all users aswell and they are all informed that it was your fault

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info