[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hey there,

this build is by far my favourite build ever ty for that :)
are there things to bring this build even further?
What about the The Pandemonius amulet for example is that one top notch for the build? i switch that one for 1-2 maps for a double T1 Gain %as Elder amulet and get like 55K Dps more. But im not rly sure if The Pandemonius at the end is even better pen and chill mods. Im just talking about rly Endlvl items of this build
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm still unsure why I couldn't use a Rotgut or Sorrow of the Divine flask? Is a diamond flask really better? I'm kinda a Noob with some mechanics so might have missed something.
Sericus
"
Sericus wrote:
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm still unsure why I couldn't use a Rotgut or Sorrow of the Divine flask? Is a diamond flask really better? I'm kinda a Noob with some mechanics so might have missed something.

Sorrow of the Divine is pretty useless, because we don't use energy shield. The 40% damage is ok, but far inferior to a diamond flask. Rotgut could be nice for the onslaught, but that can easily be gained by a better flask, such as Cinderswallow. It also removes frenzy charges, lowering our damage.

The reason almost any crit build uses a diamond flask is because it is a huge damage increase. What is does is roll your critical strike chance twice and picking the best outcome on every shot. So in effect it greatly increases your chance to deal a critical strike.
"
Fritso wrote:

Sorrow of the Divine is pretty useless, because we don't use energy shield. The 40% damage is ok, but far inferior to a diamond flask. Rotgut could be nice for the onslaught, but that can easily be gained by a better flask, such as Cinderswallow. It also removes frenzy charges, lowering our damage.

The reason almost any crit build uses a diamond flask is because it is a huge damage increase. What is does is roll your critical strike chance twice and picking the best outcome on every shot. So in effect it greatly increases your chance to deal a critical strike.

Awesome! Thanks for the tips, great to know. Now if I wanted to use TS (clear) and Barrage (single) like you said you were trying out. Would I need to change the passive tree at all? Or any of the support gems for TS or Barrage? Or would the support gems that you list for Ice Shot (clear) and TS (single target) still work?

I guess my biggest question would be. What reason are people going TS for clear and Barrage for single, over what you have in your build?
Sericus
Last edited by Sericus on Jul 12, 2019, 2:11:34 PM
"
Sericus wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for the tips, great to know. Now if I wanted to use TS (clear) and Barrage (single) like you said you were trying out. Would I need to change the passive tree at all? Or any of the support gems for TS or Barrage? Or would the support gems that you list for Ice Shot (clear) and TS (single target) still work?

I guess my biggest question would be. What reason are people going TS for clear and Barrage for single, over what you have in your build?

For TS/barrage you could still use the same supports. Just don't use the Ice Shot threshold jewel and don't spec into pierce.

Keep in mind though that Ice Shot may feel better than TS if you don't have the +2 TS enchant.

For best support gems, always view PoB on which gems give you the best dps because that depends on the rest of your gear.
"
Fritso wrote:

For TS/barrage you could still use the same supports. Just don't use the Ice Shot threshold jewel and don't spec into pierce. Should I have 0 pierce?

Keep in mind though that Ice Shot may feel better than TS if you don't have the +2 TS enchant.

For best support gems, always view PoB on which gems give you the best dps because that depends on the rest of your gear.

Why is pierce not good TS? Do you mean get rid of any +pierce mods on equipment or passives?

Just got voidfletcher and WOW does it make a difference!

Unfortunately voidfletcher is causing a TON of lag and delay on my Xbox One X. Is anyone else having this issue with the voidfletcher on console? Would using a vanishing cosmetic on it work?
Sericus
Last edited by Sericus on Jul 13, 2019, 4:22:24 PM
What is the difference between Arborix and Death's Opus?

I mean isn't Arborix giving us more damage?

Also which armor is better Hyrris or Crafter Rare with Crit Chance tho?

Planning to RUn this build but im unsure
Last edited by gopotan on Jul 13, 2019, 5:49:12 PM
"
Sericus wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

For TS/barrage you could still use the same supports. Just don't use the Ice Shot threshold jewel and don't spec into pierce. Should I have 0 pierce?

Why is pierce not good TS? Do you mean get rid of any +pierce mods on equipment or passives?

Just got voidfletcher and WOW does it make a difference!

Unfortunately voidfletcher is causing a TON of lag and delay on my Xbox One X. Is anyone else having this issue with the voidfletcher on console? Would using a vanishing cosmetic on it work?

The primary projectiles of TS already have unlimited pierce. So to get the best out of the secundary arrows it is best to go for chain/fork for better map clear.

No lag here. Playing on pc though.
"
gopotan wrote:

Arborix causes Iron Reflexes, which converts evasion to armor. Also opus has a higher crit chance and even some crit mult.

Crafted gear is better, but hyrris is fine for a starter.
"
azuz22 wrote:
"
gopotan wrote:

Arborix causes Iron Reflexes, which converts evasion to armor. Also opus has a higher crit chance and even some crit mult.

Crafted gear is better, but hyrris is fine for a starter.

To expand on this:

-Arborix has higher local physical dps to convert, but lower crit chance, no crit mult, and lower attack speed, all of which makes it worse for all the flat cold damage I add. It also causes iron reflexes and sort of encourages you to go close range and use point blank, which i'm not really a fan of with this level of squishiness. Far shot is already in the path for the deadeye and provides great damage at range without a penalty up close, while also avoiding a lot of risk. Arborix is still a good choice and some people do like the pointblank style, but I'm quite content with my dps and safety with Opus.

-Hyrri's will pretty much always provide better dps than a crit chest provided you keep the rest of the gear and tree the same, and the evasion and extra attack dodge is nice too (I craft the 10% spell dodge on my chest so i'll get that either way), but it sorely lacks life and will result in having lower crit chance. If you use it, you may want to use a hatred crit watcher's eye instead; by my math it's still lower dps than a flat cold eye with a diamond flask up, but better without. You'll also probably want to alter your tree to grab considerably more life (at the cost of dps amps in the tree). Both work, but I like my rare chests with the tree and other gear i've worked out (Farrul's Fur is also good if you wanna shell out for it and get aspect of the cat somewhere).
Last edited by Shppy on Jul 14, 2019, 10:19:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info