Why GC miner deserves nerf?

OP feels inferior feels bad man.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
I really can't see why they'd remove the ranged cast or at least not revert it when they gutted double dipping as it was a bandaid nerf sigh, another extremely questionable decision to put in GGG's fairly massive pile :p

They left in 1000% more multi pizzablast ignites though until the very end ;p
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
That's.... pretty dumb i didn't know that lol you'd have to go stick them in melee (hey you get that blind node now?)

Is firestorm the same? Really doesn't make sense to me why a targeted aoe, IE GC casts on a target but another targeted aoe doesn't.

And your right it would be a league below GC anyway but my point was mines are retarded, GC mines are the most retarded but mines themselves are retarded - cluster mines is like if spell echo gave a 140% more multiplier.

I've always chosen to gimp myself so maybe i'm not the best basis lol I prefer taking a mid-tier skill all the way than going full meta slave.

GC is not targeted aoe like firestorm or bladefall, it is a directional aoe. Thats why it doesnt work with spell cascade, and why when a mine casts it it is forced to pick a direction to go into, rather than just targeting the mine like a targeted aoe.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
That's.... pretty dumb i didn't know that lol you'd have to go stick them in melee (hey you get that blind node now?)

Is firestorm the same? Really doesn't make sense to me why a targeted aoe, IE GC casts on a target but another targeted aoe doesn't.

And your right it would be a league below GC anyway but my point was mines are retarded, GC mines are the most retarded but mines themselves are retarded - cluster mines is like if spell echo gave a 140% more multiplier.

I've always chosen to gimp myself so maybe i'm not the best basis lol I prefer taking a mid-tier skill all the way than going full meta slave.

GC is not targeted aoe like firestorm or bladefall, it is a directional aoe. Thats why it doesnt work with spell cascade, and why when a mine casts it it is forced to pick a direction to go into, rather than just targeting the mine like a targeted aoe.

got it i'll remember that for future builds
"
"

No point complaining about OP shit anymore. Back when it used to be one or two builds that had a difference of heaven and earth to other builds, I also wanted that shit to be nerfed. Now it's a couple dozen. In the big picture these builds are still a vast minority, but their numbers still mean that they're fully out of control at this point.

Time to face the reality: GGG wants shit that completely trivializes all aspects of the game to exist. And they want these means to be available for everyone, not the top 0.1% only.

These nearly 1 shot shaper

lol

HBEY NURFFF LOL!

My god... the chest isnt even corrupted to +1gems
Oblivious
Shit if it was +1 it would just destroy the map like you put in the map right and it just vanishes causing a server crash.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 19, 2018, 1:41:20 PM
"
Shit if it was +1 it would just destroy the map like you put in the map right and it just vanishes causing a server crash.

That's kinda what my chest does to maps, lol.

"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
How can that be fair to people who play other builds?

Is GC Mines gated behind a $500 payment to GGG? What's not fair since everyone can play it? 5ex budget means it's more than fair to the player base, actually. If you're not playing GC Mines it's because you chose not to. There's nothing unfair here.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Apr 19, 2018, 2:21:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info