Why GC miner deserves nerf?

"
EKTELESTES wrote:
The correct question is:

Why are so many skills underpowered? :P

OP also mentioned that, because basically every other type of mine sucks hard time except CG due to how CG mine itself works

And this applies to a lot of other stuff and builds, when the grind is real that takes ages to get a drop, why should I not play the dumbest easiest thing out there that deals multiples more damage with multiple less effort. Especially at league start when you can get stuck farming for an upgrade while you ask yourself why not steamroll with another build
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
mines don't suck, GC mines just have the best conversion/cheese option that makes everything else look bad in comparison (even if it isn't), fire nova mines are hilarious with the lab enchant its a shame i ripped mine like 3 leagues ago lol.

this is exactly the same as say if you slot bladeflurry into any character that can use it and their single target will triple.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
mines don't suck, GC mines just have the best conversion/cheese option that makes everything else look bad in comparison (even if it isn't), fire nova mines are hilarious with the lab enchant its a shame i ripped mine like 3 leagues ago lol.

this is exactly the same as say if you slot bladeflurry into any character that can use it and their single target will triple.

Then X person makes a thread and go uber elder is too ez

LOL!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Yes that's exactly the thing, when you see GC in action vs those "endgame" bosses and stuff, every other mine starts to look like it sucks a lot
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Yes that's exactly the thing, when you see GC in action vs those "endgame" bosses and stuff, every other mine starts to look like it sucks a lot

Nah mines frontload your damage and remove the requirement for cast speed so for something like GC mines you can do 2-3mil per set (for a double hit, +50% for a triple), if you slot in bladefall you'll do about 20% less than that but still 2 mil + per set, fire nova mines with the appropriate helm enchant ~ 150k-200k per mine so again several million hell you can do over a mil with frostbolt lol. (I borrowed the pastebin for the current sab/GCmines build guide from shadow man this guy is stacked)

GC is top because it hits multiple times and does phys as a base for OP statsticks but you could delete shaper with most skills in a mine, it just wouldn't look quite as flashy:p
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 19, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
why ??????? just askin' is a real shit slap in the face of all of us .......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Because it clears slow AF.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Nah mines frontload your damage and remove the requirement for cast speed so for something like GC mines you can do 2-3mil per set (for a double hit, +50% for a triple), if you slot in bladefall you'll do about 20% less than that but still 2 mil + per set, fire nova mines with the appropriate helm enchant ~ 150k-200k per mine so again several million hell you can do over a mil with frostbolt lol. (I borrowed the pastebin for the current sab/GCmines build guide from shadow man this guy is stacked)

GC is top because it hits multiple times and does phys as a base for OP statsticks but you could delete shaper with most skills in a mine, it just wouldn't look quite as flashy:p

BF doesn't shoot at range anymore, it now shoots on the mine itself = no range, it makes for a pretty big difference, it's basically in another league below GC. It's got range, aoe tag, a good jewel, it's got dipping conversion, you can actually play it in a couple different ways (with tremor rod or with stat sticks) GC mine is unbeatable.

But the point is: make everything good at the same level of effort or it's pointless to play the game outside of these ezpz things unless you clearly decide to castrate yourself and play with their shitty rng circus

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
That's.... pretty dumb i didn't know that lol you'd have to go stick them in melee (hey you get that blind node now?)

Is firestorm the same? Really doesn't make sense to me why a targeted aoe, IE GC casts on a target but another targeted aoe doesn't.

And your right it would be a league below GC anyway but my point was mines are retarded, GC mines are the most retarded but mines themselves are retarded - cluster mines is like if spell echo gave a 140% more multiplier.

I've always chosen to gimp myself so maybe i'm not the best basis lol I prefer taking a mid-tier skill all the way than going full meta slave.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 19, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
That's.... pretty dumb i didn't know that lol you'd have to go stick them in melee (hey you get that blind node now?)

Is firestorm the same? Really doesn't make sense to me why a targeted aoe, IE GC casts on a target but another targeted aoe doesn't.

And your right it would be a league below GC anyway but my point was mines are retarded, GC mines are the most retarded but mines themselves are retarded - cluster mines is like if spell echo gave a 140% more multiplier.

I've always chosen to gimp myself so maybe i'm not the best basis lol I prefer taking a mid-tier skill all the way than going full meta slave.

It was like this 1y ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb1zQHhCJ_E

Together with poison dipping it was very very strong, guess what happened then :D They removed the ranged cast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info