MTX

Hi all!

I'd like to suggest a few things about MTX:

1. Wear wings, footprints, etc. in Animate Guardian (Obviously, back if AG dies)

2. Possibility of exchange repetead MTX for "Skin Transfer"

3. GGG could make available the purchase of old MTX's, Supporter Packs (at the moment are just good jobs that only a few people have, a waste of creativity, a small example: the witch's hat)

Thank you.

ps: I am sorry for my english, this is not my native language.´
ps²: I am sorry, I posted earlier in the wrong place (Gameplay Help and Discussion)
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there, thanks for your suggestions! We really appreciate them and I have passed them on to the appropriate members of the team to look at :)
Why am I not surprised a post like this gets an instant staff response while dozens, if not hundreds of good gameplay feedback threads go unseen? It's pretty clear where your priorities lie.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Why am I not surprised a post like this gets an instant staff response while dozens, if not hundreds of good gameplay feedback threads go unseen? It's pretty clear where your priorities lie.

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

...because this is useful, actionable feedback that has minimal balance implications? Especially notably, it doesn't demand huge, far reaching changes to the game, or changes that are against the core philosophy of GGG?

That said, I think it is reasonable that you draw the conclusion you do here; I just wonder why on earth you would keep playing PoE if you believe that GGG have (a) ruined it, and (b) don't care?
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

Yup. 100%.

"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
...because this is useful, actionable feedback that has minimal balance implications? Especially notably, it doesn't demand huge, far reaching changes to the game, or changes that are against the core philosophy of GGG?

That said, I think it is reasonable that you draw the conclusion you do here; I just wonder why on earth you would keep playing PoE if you believe that GGG have (a) ruined it, and (b) don't care?

You're reading waaaay too much into his statement. Not all gameplay feedback involves balance changes or "far reaching" changes to the game. You're just inventing that for your own argument.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 19, 2018, 2:25:35 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

You're reading waaaay too much into his statement. Not all gameplay feedback involves balance changes or "far reaching" changes to the game. You're just inventing that for your own argument.

Perhaps you are right. I intended to capture that in my second sentence, by saying that I understood that someone could reasonably conclude that GGG do, in fact, only care about MTX, and not about gameplay. Clearly, that was insufficient to convey my intent.

I do stand by my position that the vast majority of feedback here does involve significant balance changes, or far reaching design changes; right now, on the first page of this forum - excluding this post - we have:

22 posts that are about large balance or design changes. (eg: remove the lab, buff assassin, balance melee skills, remove bestiary, don't put bestiary in core)

3 posts about small balance or design changes. (eg: add a little text to tooltip in crafting benches, show character slot count on login screen)

3 other posts. (eg: I like uber-elder)

This is ... not uncommon in the forum. So, yeah, I feel like "almost all feedback is either design changes, or balance changes" is accurate.
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Apr 19, 2018, 2:57:20 PM
Thanks for your opinions, but regardless of most of them, I'm glad Franklin's response!

And anxious!
The news section is pretty revealing as well.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Rippster wrote:
The news section is pretty revealing as well.

yep. it's basically saying that if the major income shifts to the chinese realm or the game becomes not profitable anymore, they pull the plug on the main realm.

every game does that at a certain point. feeding 100+ devs from just selling goodlookingbutuseless mtx to a 300k userbase where around 10% supports is foolish to begin with, some said.

do you think they would have gone into risky joints with those giants tencent and microsoft if the game did make them "rich" already?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info