[3.5] HC/SC Draxcon's 82/82 8,5k HP+ Gladiator. Very tanky, good damage on budget. League starter.

Wanderinlostx: You can get +1 frenzy charge on gloves, see https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I am trying HC Inc with this build, leveling is kinda slow, I am using cleave + brutality + melee phys + fortify.

I am level 40 with reaper's pursuit. I am not sure if i switch do sword + shield now i will do enough dmg.

ADD: I am 70 lvl now with redback and 5 link reave + inc area + brutality + meele phys + multistrike and i deal 16k dmg only (22 with 3x frenzy charge). What i am missing? I cant even finish incursion.

ADD2: Can you pls explain this 300k dmg just with dredbeak? I am looking into into Path of Building code and there is reave about 30k dmg, blade fury the same. Where you got 300k shaper realistic dps?

I changed a few things up for my build; as i think it was required damage wise for a 5L + reave. BF + 5l may have worked ok, but it suffers a bit with clearspeed.

Char name max_block_generic_dude.

I don't have 82/82 block yet (considering doing the jewels that gives 20% block to spell block, which would free up those 2 spell block points).
Blade Flurry is fine for single boss in maps, but in Incursion you dont have time to swap 3 gems (bf + concetrated + maim) to kill architect or tough rare monsters. And reave is not enough for clearing incursion on time when u play t10 maps and bigger with some mods.

I am level 89 and I can mostly finish t6 rare maps on time in incursion full clear. But I can't go more tier, cause mobs are getting much more HP and dmg 60k with flask and 3x frenzy is not enough.

But true is, this build is the best melee build I ever played on HC. It is very fat and tanky, not like other builds. So for HC cool choice.

ADD: Adding +1 max frenzy charge on gloves could be rly nice buff, same as +40% dmg on reave enchantment. But it's really hard to obtain it. My solutions for this is to go belt with 2 sockets and try to hit good physical sword dmg in late game. Same as rly good rare sword with insane stats.
Last edited by AnubixcZ on Jun 25, 2018, 4:46:19 PM
Very nice build. I already 93 with this build, and I can recommend it to others. Also i changed a few things : i use Determition + Hatred (You and nearby allies gain 36% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage) + Enlighten 4lvl for better dps. Also i changed Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical Damage + Brutality + Bloodlust for Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical Damage + Brutality + Riposte. And i use Atziri's promise and Sin's Rebirth. I recommend change Blood magic for Enduring cry, its give you more survivability cause you have 10% reduced physical damage while at maximum endurance charges(Check Outmuch and Outlast) You can see my PoB https://pastebin.com/XAu8E1Hu.
This is my second league with this build, and I have to approve it's HC viable, probably most of all builds I ever played. A little disadvantage is leveling until level 70, because cleave is so slow. Also survivability is kinda average until you got first two ascendancies.

Also there is no place on item slot for any QUANTITY items.

For late game u must invest lot to physical damage - very good steel rings, perfect dreadbeak, nice jewels on passive tree slots. If u can obtain rare abys belt with perfect jewel insice, then you are immortal.

Danikorulezzz: Does hatred works when there is brutality gem on reave? Supported Skills deal no Elemental Damage

Also I have question to Riposte for Bloodlust change - does Riposte prompt on totem when u block? it works?

Blood Magic for Enduring cry is good tip, but I was heaving mana issues. For normal mapping it wasn't for me.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
This is my second league with this build, and I have to approve it's HC viable, probably most of all builds I ever played. A little disadvantage is leveling until level 70, because cleave is so slow. Also survivability is kinda average until you got first two ascendancies.

Also there is no place on item slot for any QUANTITY items.

For late game u must invest lot to physical damage - very good steel rings, perfect dreadbeak, nice jewels on passive tree slots. If u can obtain rare abys belt with perfect jewel insice, then you are immortal.

Danikorulezzz: Does hatred works when there is brutality gem on reave? Supported Skills deal no Elemental Damage

Also I have question to Riposte for Bloodlust change - does Riposte prompt on totem when u block? it works?

Blood Magic for Enduring cry is good tip, but I was heaving mana issues. For normal mapping it wasn't for me.

Lol i didnt notice. then switch brutality for added fire damage (the highest dps)
I am not sure it will work. You get elemental DMG buff, but you have nothing to cap down elemental resists of your oponents.

I don't have calc but choosing add fire dmg for brutaltiy and using hatred maybe finally less dmg, especially vs enemies with high resists. And obviously you lose a lot of physical DMG at basic (59% of brutality is really big buff).
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I am not sure it will work. You get elemental DMG buff, but you have nothing to cap down elemental resists of your oponents.

I don't have calc but choosing add fire dmg for brutaltiy and using hatred maybe finally less dmg, especially vs enemies with high resists. And obviously you lose a lot of physical DMG at basic (59% of brutality is really big buff).

If you use brutality you cant use hatred and flasks ( Atziri's promise and Sin's rebirth). Monsters also can have physical damage reduction like elemental resists. Finally hatred + added fire damage + flask = more dps. With 530pdps sword we have 1.4m dps with 5 frenzy charges and 1m without https://pastebin.com/GwWphE9F and you can use attack speed suppor instead added fire damage if you want or another good dps gem for BF, but anyway hatred + flasks give you more dps than brutality
Last edited by Danikorulezzz on Aug 8, 2018, 1:29:46 PM
In 3.4 nothing is changed for this build, right?
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
In 3.4 nothing is changed for this build, right?

Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info