[3.5] HC/SC Draxcon's 82/82 8,5k HP+ Gladiator. Very tanky, good damage on budget. League starter.

"
Rafcio667 wrote:
"
FiewLoo wrote:
oh ok thanks didnt know that!

Is there any unique flasks that is good with the build?

Any special gloves/belts/helmet or just to stack armour and life?

Unique flasks - Lion's Roar and optional Divination Distillate. Usual flasks: Silver, Basalt, Life, Topaz/Ruby/Sapphire.

Mana leech craft on gloves, attack speed if possible. Just stack high life, resists. Armour, flat physical and strength are also very good for this build.

Okey Thanks alot!

Feeling already that the build is extremly tanky :)
POB say Life Leech/On Hit Rate : 1750 where this come from? i dont see any leech node

"
Rafcio667 wrote:
"
donnie_DK wrote:
Hi, dude! nice guide

Q1 - what about Riposte or (and) Tempest shield?
Q2 - Movement - shield charge/Leapslam?
Q3 - Immortal call, blood rage + CWDT?
Q4 - need Ancestral Warchief for support?
Q5 - golem?

THX

Hi,

Just added all links to te guide + explanation. Everything is also included in Path of Building code. We don't have slots for golem and Riposte if we are using Kaom's Roots. If you are using Rare Boots, you can try 4S 3L Riposte + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability and Summon Stone Golem in free slot. GL, HF!

thx a lot!

Q1 - are u sure of the need to pick node Resolute Technique?
Scaeva +crit chance if right hand + many accuracy om the gear
Dreadbeak to expensive on start :(

for example - https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAIUADSQAAD-5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS1670CgwL8Eh4-ZMk6plQz3rK8B3HfjqW55aMEEXz8aPn7ieTkUIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tq6dWezdIh8kGCB9l8FHEbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jF_jr6hh2rM9-rY0AAAAAAA==

Q2 - Relentless Fury/Jack, the Axe as an alternative to a swords?
*sorry for my English :(
"Под влиянием Китавы Ваши резисты снижена на 60, а фпс на 70"
Last edited by donnie_DK on Jun 4, 2018, 5:41:30 AM
Hey, have a question.
Why do we not get Command of Steel node? Looks like it has everything we want, or am I missing something?

"
POB say Life Leech/On Hit Rate : 1750 where this come from? i dont see any leech node

Blood Rage
"
derveith wrote:
Hey, have a question.
Why do we not get Command of Steel node? Looks like it has everything we want, or am I missing something?

Build reaches 82/82 block without problems, which is maximum. That's why we don't benefit that much from Command of Steel. And 3 points for 30% phys and some defences from shield isn't worth it.
"
donnie_DK wrote:
"
Rafcio667 wrote:
"
donnie_DK wrote:
Hi, dude! nice guide

Q1 - what about Riposte or (and) Tempest shield?
Q2 - Movement - shield charge/Leapslam?
Q3 - Immortal call, blood rage + CWDT?
Q4 - need Ancestral Warchief for support?
Q5 - golem?

THX

Hi,

Just added all links to te guide + explanation. Everything is also included in Path of Building code. We don't have slots for golem and Riposte if we are using Kaom's Roots. If you are using Rare Boots, you can try 4S 3L Riposte + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability and Summon Stone Golem in free slot. GL, HF!

thx a lot!

Q1 - are u sure of the need to pick node Resolute Technique?
Scaeva +crit chance if right hand + many accuracy om the gear
Dreadbeak to expensive on start :(

for example - https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAIUADSQAAD-5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS1670CgwL8Eh4-ZMk6plQz3rK8B3HfjqW55aMEEXz8aPn7ieTkUIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tq6dWezdIh8kGCB9l8FHEbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jF_jr6hh2rM9-rY0AAAAAAA==

Q2 - Relentless Fury/Jack, the Axe as an alternative to a swords?
*sorry for my English :(

If you want to go crit, you need to have like 40+ crit chance unbuffed and 85+ accuracy to make it efficient. That means you need to drop block/life nodes, so this will be completely different build.

Axes are option. Clear speed might be even better, but single target will be much worse. Jack, the Axe is good starter, then respec to Swords if you have Dreadbeak or 350pdps rare sword.

Axes setup: Sunder + Melee Physical + Brutality + Damage on Full Life + Multistrike + Ruthless

Axes tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAQCAABeAdwEhwUtBosILgkzCiYM9w48DkMTTBQgFE0UcRUgFewX4RiRGY4ZtBo-G60g4yP2JvgoKizpLYMuUy_MMHcyTjWSOlI64T3iPfxAoEd-SO5Nkk3jTjJQR1hjWf5fP1_aYuxkUmVNaGVvO3Ttdqx343gNeK55OXloeu982X11fuKCB4TZhO-FUoazivCLT4zPjX2PmZL3l3mbaqOKplepbqmVrK-tjbGztfK2irkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrAv8EEwYLBo8bYypDNX89-0TbTb9N-2L3ZYdl82sHiLOJh5FHpRuoY7YPvDu968kXz3fZI9qP3MvgC-Ov8S_4K_o_-ug==

in which order to rock the ascent?
sort of new and i am trying this build out, liking it so far. problem is my int is too low for things such as curse on hit and tempest shield. where should i be getting int from?
"
gravityyy wrote:
sort of new and i am trying this build out, liking it so far. problem is my int is too low for things such as curse on hit and tempest shield. where should i be getting int from?

Rings, helmet or temporary from tree, until you get gear 77 intelligence from gear (34 from tree) to use lvl 20 Increased Area and Concentrated Effect. Sadly, that's not an easy task.
Last edited by Rafcio667 on Jun 12, 2018, 4:37:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info