Game won't launch with Dx11 (64) ***FIXED***

Yup Same issue here as well.
@ZedaH
Did you edit the row "directx_version=auto" at C:\Users\***\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini and still the game stuck at DX9?!

@Oloferno
Screenshots fixed! Didn't understood how! :)
https://imgur.com/cHOze4P

Same exact issue here as well. The game was working last night just fine with some stuttering as is usual. Now it simply won't start with numerous boot up errors culminating in a client crash.

Switched to DX9 on the crash, still crashed. Perfect, I need to do other things today than play this game.

IDK why GGG has to change crap on the weekends.
Last edited by Smear on Apr 28, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
I had the issue, fixed it by updating my Nvidia Drivers, and rebooting my Win 10 PC.
"
Illyricum wrote:
@ZedaH
Did you edit the row "directx_version=auto" at C:\Users\***\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini and still the game stuck at DX9?!

@Oloferno
Screenshots fixed! Didn't understood how! :)
https://imgur.com/cHOze4P

My games not stuck on Dx9, it just doesn't launch if i try to use Dx11 so that doesn't help :(
IGN ZedaH
Also seeing this.

Win 10
NVidia 397.31 drivers.

Was working fine last night, but no longer working this morning with no changes made. restarted the machine and it is now working. hopefully it doesn't reoccur.
Last edited by Tritium on Apr 28, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
"
Also seeing this.

Win 10
NVidia 397.31 drivers.

Was working fine last night, but no longer working this morning with no changes made. restarted the machine and it is now working. hopefully it doesn't reoccur.

Two days later and it has started happening again :(
B
IGN ZedaH
B
IGN ZedaH
If you're still on Geforce driver 397.31 you may want to try hotfix driver 397.55. It fixed the following issues:

After driver installation, Device Manager may report Code 43 error on a few GTX 1060 cards models.
Netflix playback may occasionally stutter.
Added support for Microsoft Surface Book notebooks.
Windows 10: Driver may get removed after PC has been left idle for extended period of time.

I was suffering from that last one until I updated to 397.55.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info