Should I Buy Grim Dawn or Wolcen?

Go download Angband, without the tileset.

Originwl rogulike using an ASCII characterset... and it all like, 1.5MB in size :)

Cheers,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
grab grim dawn as its finished

personally I would wait for a steam sale however

Grim Dawn is actually on sale right now for GOG until the 23rd.

The base game is currently 70% off with Crucible and Malmouth (the expansion) are currently 20% off. If one buys all three now with their discount in GOG, it would be pretty much buying the base game alone when it is not on sale, though all three discounted combined will cost a bit more. It is still much better bargain than buying all three together when they are back at full price.

BearCares, I definitely recommend getting Grim Dawn when it is still on sale in GOG. Not only is the base game finished, but the devs are still developing a 2nd expansion (will probably come out later this year) along with a free content update coming up in a couple of weeks. Grim Dawn is a great alternative to Path of Exile since the game is still growing as well......and plenty of theorycrafting in this game too.

yeah with that being the case buy it now that is a deal
I dont see any any key!
It's going to be awhile before Wolcen is finished. We're talking probably 3 years minimum.
personally i'm going to try that new game The Last Epoch.

The devs seem really cool and quite a few POE streamers have been playing it as well.

It looks like a cool hybrid between Grim Dawn and Diablo 3 where you grow into skills, but you can craft materia that changes how the builds are played.

Really cool take on it. The game is going to have 12 classes (i believe) and there are 3 currently in the open demo.

https://lastepochgame.com/
Wolcen is shit.
Last Epoch looks interesting, but I'm done with larval state early access games for now. The game isn't even in alpha yet. I'd at least wait until it hits beta to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info