How is using a private indexer not bannable?

"
thawn4444 wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
Why it should be bannable?

some people are so carebear they don't even like Market PvP.

To which I say, Diablo Three has no trading and is carebear heaven. . . .

Difference between market pvp and being at a disadvantage. That's the whole point of my post, you didnt really add anything to the post either but thats fine.

Maybe I need to try some stuff out on the official GGG site then, I don't use it so I'm a bit ignorant on that one. That site aside, I did testing before and noticed I was getting whisper's as soon as I put a HH into a 1 chaos tab before I got to see it post on the poe.trade (used this as a test) I would advise to not do it as you will get harassed lol. The whole other point about being able to get data on nonpublic tabs is a completely different subject and that was my fault on getting off topic.
Maybe if more people did just that... put up a HH for 1 chaos, people would stop.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
Why it should be bannable?

some people are so carebear they don't even like Market PvP.

To which I say, Diablo Three has no trading and is carebear heaven. . . .

Difference between market pvp and being at a disadvantage. That's the whole point of my post, you didnt really add anything to the post either but thats fine.

Maybe I need to try some stuff out on the official GGG site then, I don't use it so I'm a bit ignorant on that one. That site aside, I did testing before and noticed I was getting whisper's as soon as I put a HH into a 1 chaos tab before I got to see it post on the poe.trade (used this as a test) I would advise to not do it as you will get harassed lol. The whole other point about being able to get data on nonpublic tabs is a completely different subject and that was my fault on getting off topic.

except it is a self imposed disadvantage, nothing is stopping you from running your own indexer except laziness. . .
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
So I've posted before how private indexers are still around and some people disagree while others have agreed they are still around.

All trade indexers are based on GGG API, right?
Provided for everyone by GGG, free of charge and so on.

As a result anyone can code his own indexer. What a horror.
SSF much happy.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info