[3.3, Build-of-the-week] Stored Lightning Bolt - CantripN's Lightning Trapper.

Good build. Did Red Elder with 3.5k HP and got my 2nd Shimmeron for it. Was using a 5L setup with Deerstalker and 4L Tinkerskin using Lightning Spire.

I wonder how you guys get all those shimmeron? im almost 92 and far from being able to buy one...
Also elder rekt me with his op freeze and I can't seem to scratch the es he builds with it.

By the way, what's the point of sacrifical heart ? doesnt seem seem that good
Last edited by sturmdekan on Jun 10, 2018, 3:42:57 PM
"
sturmdekan wrote:
I wonder how you guys get all those shimmeron? im almost 92 and far from being able to buy one...
Also elder rekt me with his op freeze and I can't seem to scratch the es he builds with it.

By the way, what's the point of sacrifical heart ? doesnt seem seem that good

You should buy more boxes from GGG, and try to drop a Bisco :)

It's called trade and luck. But mostly trade. As for the amulet, it's simply a nice DPS boost, nothing more, it's not a must.

I suspect your damage simply isn't there yet, farm more and buy gear (mostly replace the shield you're using)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jun 10, 2018, 3:53:56 PM
"
CantripN wrote:

It's called trade and luck. But mostly trade. As for the amulet, it's simply a nice DPS boost, nothing more, it's not a must.

I suspect your damage simply isn't there yet, farm more and buy gear (mostly replace the shield you're using)

After sin and innocence, I said I'd never buy anymore boxes, especially because I didnt get full set with 250 boxes... and here I am trying to get latest wings XD

I guess I replace shield yeah. I just felt is if I was doing something wrong when I saw you got 1 shimmeron before 80 and a second at 85.
"
sturmdekan wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

After sin and innocence, I said I'd never buy anymore boxes, especially because I didnt get full set with 250 boxes... and here I am trying to get latest wings XD

I guess I replace shield yeah. I just felt is if I was doing something wrong when I saw you got 1 shimmeron before 80 and a second at 85.

I'm hardly the norm for expected gear. Your gear is pretty much great overall.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
By the way, anyone using a Shimmeron should grab a helm with +1 Power Charge. It's more damage than +1 chain for Arc even!

Anything major I can do to buff my gear up? Lightning spire kinda feels iffy at times boss wise. I'm currently working on a 2nd Shimmeron/new gloves for socket rolls/Helm enchant.
Last edited by cfreyrun on Jun 12, 2018, 3:23:14 AM
Well, of course Lightning Spire feels bad with a wasted link on Charge Trap, and on a 5L instead of the 6L. I'd get gloves with +1 trap thrown and use Arc on that, and put Spire on the 6L if you want max single target.

Adding Wrath from a ring is also a big boost, and jewels, of course.

Last edited by CantripN on Jun 12, 2018, 5:08:47 AM
whoops nevermind, but, hey, since I don't know how to delete posts, how'd keeping that vaal arc bonus damage buff up constantly work out?

would soul catcher help? or not really?
Last edited by namad on Jun 12, 2018, 7:01:25 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
What do you think about the interaction between Chain Reaction and Tinkerskin? I read in another build that Chain Reaction negates (most of) the effect because the traps will not always be triggerd by enemies.
I am thinking about to chose Explosive Experts instead. But here´s my 2nd question: What´s the differense between "skills used by traps have increased AoE" and "increased AoE"? My idea is to increase the AoE of the trap itsef (not the skill) to cause faster triggering if enemies reach the area.

Another question: Are we Dual Weiling when throwing traps with two Wands?

I now know that Chain Reaction and Tinkerskin do interact. But do you have an idea regarding my other questions? I really like that build and I´d love to study the details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info