Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I miss my friends :_;

"
kolyaboo wrote:
It seriously takes like a day to a weekend to finish a season in D3. I played as well; the season started a full week before Bestiary. It was easy to finish in less than that time. Nothing ever changes in D3 either; you see one season you have seen them all. No new content (to love or hate), no new items, new tilesets. Nothing.

I feel the same way about PoE. I play literally 1 month, every league, at most. I gear a dude, I do some maps, I make some currency, and thats it. It takes no time at all to gear a guy in PoE. I had an endgame RF character by the end of week 1.

People really overestimate what is actually in PoE nowadays. You can gear a dude in PoE in the same amount of time as D3 damn near, especially if you pick somethign that doesnt use like an Atziri's or something, do some red maps, trade some items, and your done by lvl 92. Its as much a grind at that point as paragon is after 800-1k.

I'm not saying D3 is better, but it damn sure isn't as far off as people think when it comes to being done in 1 week.

Maybe if you play SSF, but why even play SSF whne its just better in D3. The main reason I even play PoE, is the economy and wealth. That is the endgame.

Maybe its because I've played PoE off and on since CB. There isnt much left outside that fresh feel you get at the start of a league, and that burns out in a couple weeks to a month, regardless of what they do.
I didn't make myself clear in my post.

I mean to get most or all of the challenges takes a weekend in D3. I know no one (even the OP) that gets all challenges done in a weekend in PoE. Is it possible? Sure. Some nut may be able to do it without sleep or something but I have not seen it and it sure as hell is not possible for a casual player.
Censored.
"
Sniff... crew come back to me :_; quit playing d3

/hops around

mom and dad come play I didn't know the league was going to be bad for you :_;;;;;;;;;;

YOU TWO LIKED POKEMON

*T-rex rawr!

I see, you only message me because your first options have left :(
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
Sniff... crew come back to me :_; quit playing d3

/hops around

mom and dad come play I didn't know the league was going to be bad for you :_;;;;;;;;;;

YOU TWO LIKED POKEMON

*T-rex rawr!

I see, you only message me because your first options have left :(

I only wub ur dog!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Destructodave wrote:

People really overestimate what is actually in PoE nowadays. You can gear a dude in PoE in the same amount of time as D3 damn near, especially if you pick somethign that doesnt use like an Atziri's or something, do some red maps, trade some items, and your done by lvl 92. Its as much a grind at that point as paragon is after 800-1k.

I agree, that's pretty much what I did. Played till I got bored, or around level 92. Grim Dawn has more replay value for me than PoE does. Honestly, it takes about the same amount of time to get to max level in Grim Dawn, and gear out with decent end game stuff as it takes to get to level 92 in PoE and get comparable gear. And a lot of people can do that in PoE way quicker than me. But Grim Dawn's end game isn't purely RNG gated. And that's why it has more replay value. At some point I get bored and quit the game if the RNG isn't giving me what I want. I don't care about trading/economies, and that literally adds nothing to the game for me.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 15, 2018, 9:16:58 AM
I like GD don't get me wrong, but I hope they add some end game stuff. Doesn't have to be maps, per se.
Censored.
You miss your friends. Umm, okee. Suggest you get in touch with them then.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Wow I'm not in that list

Reported

Reporting
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I like GD don't get me wrong, but I hope they add some end game stuff. Doesn't have to be maps, per se.

End game is the nemesis bosses, key dungeons, and the crucible. Or Avatar of Mogdrogen. I'm not sure what people want them to add?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 15, 2018, 8:29:08 PM
/hops around
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info