I miss my friends :_;

Or maybe this: spoof.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
At least you have friends, I have no friends.
its ok it will be alright

I dont see any any key!
"
U DUN EVEN PLAY ANYMORE

I played yesterday ;_;
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
seymowr wrote:
a lot of my friends quited this league and start playing d3 season that started 2 weeks ago,

Do you need a calendar or wtf?

Let me help you:

Today is 4/10/18. D3 latest season started in February (23, I think). That is like MANY weeks ago. Not 2.

What next? Want me to buy you a 2018 calendar or what?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
seymowr wrote:
a lot of my friends quited this league and start playing d3 season that started 2 weeks ago,

Let me help you:

Today is 4/10/18. D3 latest season started in February (23, I think). That is like MANY weeks ago. Not 2.

Wow kid.. chill your ass, i was at work [Removed by Support] so i saw it wrong, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Apr 11, 2018, 12:55:00 AM
friends?
"
U DUN EVEN PLAY ANYMORE

BMBI told me you have an open invitation to join Schwarzenegger's Strongmen.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 12, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
seymowr wrote:

Let me help you:

Does it actually matter? It sounds even worse that they would play even farther into a season, where they are even farther behind, than play Beastiary.

I did same thing. I've since quit D3 and play LoL again, but whats 2 weeks or 4? D3 season was better and more fun than a single minute of Beastiary was for me.
It seriously takes like a day to a weekend to finish a season in D3. I played as well; the season started a full week before Bestiary. It was easy to finish in less than that time. Nothing ever changes in D3 either; you see one season you have seen them all. No new content (to love or hate), no new items, new tilesets. Nothing.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info