[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi guys! I have too many doubts about which upgrade shoud i go for next, can you help me? I'm getting my ass kicked in Tier 13/4/15 maps. Thanks!
srr might been ask before but cant seem to see it. in 1 of the uber elder builds all damage skills is linked whit a bloodlust. and i cant seem to apply bleed to make the gem work
"
elkaku02 wrote:
Hi guys! I have too many doubts about which upgrade shoud i go for next, can you help me? I'm getting my ass kicked in Tier 13/4/15 maps. Thanks!

Get corrupted gloves with vuln. + drop Bronn's and get Belly or 120+life and 5% inc. max life body armour.
Hey guys, looking for some help progressing. Having some issues fighting guardians and higher hp bosses. Aside from my lab enchants what upgrades should I be looking for?
Hey guys,
I m a cyclone lover, and I wana ask you considering a good budget, would this Tesla cyclone will be better than the regular Slayer/marauder version [duelist skin so ugly] ? I m realy after the best build with Cyclone to progress and improve with..
I also want to ask to Jadame, if following his character skill points and gear would be a good idea, or should I stick to the original post Gear setups?
Thanks

Edit: U guys speak about that jewel who increased stats, but no one wear it, I mean, u all got this +25 stats, but what about the one who increased passiv in radius? I think I missed something, can any of you gimme more informations about it.
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Oct 20, 2018, 9:09:10 PM
"
Hey guys,
I m a cyclone lover, and I wana ask you considering a good budget, would this Tesla cyclone will be better than the regular Slayer/marauder version [duelist skin so ugly] ? I m realy after the best build with Cyclone to progress and improve with..
I also want to ask to Jadame, if following his character skill points and gear would be a good idea, or should I stick to the original post Gear setups?
Thanks

Edit: U guys speak about that jewel who increased stats, but no one wear it, I mean, u all got this +25 stats, but what about the one who increased passiv in radius? I think I missed something, can any of you gimme more informations about it.

Build hasn't been updated for quite some time now. It could use some guide on putting on 2 MotM jewels and Unnatural Instinct (if you have 15 ex to spend). There are also some other combinations not mentioned in the guide.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4XFv2Rkk

These have been working for me, easily taking down Shaper and not struggling at all at depth 370. I can actually use my IIQ gear on T16 (with the exception of SOMETIMES Phoenix, but it may be because I am deployed and never get below 210ms ping) and delves and still be in really good shape. Bronn's sometimes gets switched out with the Belly when I'm feeling squirrely though, same with Devoto's and Starkonjas. This is my first post and I can't figure out how to link my jewels on my tree, but if you go to my character you can see them.

There is still a lot of room for improvement here:

1. Corrupt Starforge with flat phys implicit. CONVERSELY, if you get the Fort/ Add. Accuracy/ Onslaught implicit, change Cyclone to the weapon and use it as a 7L. They will all be great. Just don't get RT.
2. Get better shaper ring with higher life and no IIR.
3. Craft better belt with flask charges gained (or less used) instead of armor.
4. All 21/20 gems in the chest.
5. Corrupt a good implicit on the chest (Life/ Max all Res/ Inc. Damage).

Please don't ask about Uber Elder, there's too much going on for me to navigate at my LOW of 210 ping.

If you have any suggestions, please share them.

IIQ:
Last edited by stevedeveia on Oct 29, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
Can we use unnatural talent in this build?
"
Can we use unnatural talent in this build?

Yes, with 2 MotM, is overpowered. Huge DPS boost.
I NEED HELP

Love the build. was wondering. On asc. later down the line do you believe taking Berzerker or Jugg over raider ? ive been looking at it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info