g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

This build was a lot of fun. Easily killed Shaper deathless and Uber Elder didn't put up too much of a fight.

I changed the ascendancy to add chance to impale and ran dread banner to reach 100% on my blade flurry. Used rage, infused channeling, and concentrated effect as well. Melted bosses. Good explanation of how much damage impale adds here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3C0r3qt94

I added some extra layers of defense with two cwdt set ups, one for IC and another for chaos golem and enfeeble. This really helped the survivability.

I crafted my weapons, helm, belt, and armor, which was very satisfying.

I may respec to a TS impale champion and put the gear up for sale.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/P0SwyMAx

I ran your winter orb build last league, which was a lot of fun as well. Thanks for putting this one together.
"
Sabbea wrote:
This build was a lot of fun. Easily killed Shaper deathless and Uber Elder didn't put up too much of a fight.

I changed the ascendancy to add chance to impale and ran dread banner to reach 100% on my blade flurry. Used rage, infused channeling, and concentrated effect as well. Melted bosses. Good explanation of how much damage impale adds here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3C0r3qt94

I added some extra layers of defense with two cwdt set ups, one for IC and another for chaos golem and enfeeble. This really helped the survivability.

I crafted my weapons, helm, belt, and armor, which was very satisfying.

I may respec to a TS impale champion and put the gear up for sale.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/P0SwyMAx

I ran your winter orb build last league, which was a lot of fun as well. Thanks for putting this one together.

I fully agree, impale has become huge this league, i use it on my cycloner (just like everyone :)) and advised those in the last few pages doing this build that impale ascendancy with impale nodes on tree and such would be the way to go. Though I still want to test the build with slayer + berserker and see how they go. Anyway glad to hear you enjoyed this build and the winter orb build so much.
Hello !
Thanks for your build :)
I wanted to know if it is a not so bad idea to go slayer instead of champion ? I'm sur you tested everything and have more knowledge than me in PoE, but I can't stop thinking that slayer can be better than champion.

slayer ascendancy :
- life leech effects are not removed at full life
-stun + bleeding immune
- crit % chance of weapon 8 % + crit multiplier
- physical reflect immune
- a LOT of dps bonus, with less damage taken

Worthy foe ascendancy of champion :
8X % chance to hit until the first successful hit apply " taunt " and enable us to have 100 % chance to hit

Can you just explain just a little about the champion mecanics that explain why they are better than slayer at the end ?
( I played elemental hit slayer and cyclone slayer, I see slayer everywhere, it is not enjoyable AT ALL, but I find the slayer so powerful :s )

Last edited by lecloporte on Jul 26, 2019, 12:52:30 PM
"
lecloporte wrote:
Hello !
Thanks for your build :)
I wanted to know if it is a not so bad idea to go slayer instead of champion ? I'm sur you tested everything and have more knowledge than me in PoE, but I can't stop thinking that slayer can be better than champion.

slayer ascendancy :
- life leech effects are not removed at full life
-stun + bleeding immune
- crit % chance of weapon 8 % + crit multiplier
- physical reflect immune
- a LOT of dps bonus, with less damage taken

Worthy foe ascendancy of champion :
8X % chance to hit until the first successful hit apply " taunt " and enable us to have 100 % chance to hit

Can you just explain just a little about the champion mecanics that explain why they are better than slayer at the end ?
( I played elemental hit slayer and cyclone slayer, I see slayer everywhere, it is not enjoyable AT ALL, but I find the slayer so powerful :s )

Any changes in 3.7 have not been tested yet. I think Slayer or even berserker will be much better but this is just a guess. Champion was pretty solid but with being able to get so much impale and impale effect on tree, and with it being easier than ever to get accuracy and hit chance, i think champion will be the worst out of all of them. I will have to test this out in the next few weeks and see which is better. However seeing as you are dual wielding claws, the 8% crit node from overwhelm would probably be the worst node you can get.

That being said i am looking forward to testing this out and seeing all kinds of changes. Impale will be huge for sure its so damn OP atm and slayer would be better than champ, but i still want to test it as as berserker.
Is Maim Support needed with BF if you already have maim effect from the gloves?
"
Is Maim Support needed with BF if you already have maim effect from the gloves?

The only thing maim does is reduce enemies movespeed by 30%. All the damage from the comes from the gem. Though when i start testing (which will be very soon) a maim chest might be the way to go now.
Build completely overhauled with 3.7 changes. Finally had a chance to POB and test everything, new gems and supports, new crafts, impale, new items, new ascendencies etc etc. Build is INSANE now as a berseker, literally more defensive, more life, perma fortify, and like 3x the dps of old and that is not including SUPER OP IMPALE.

Build was pretty damn good before and now its even crazier.

EDIT: Build swapped over from old duelist forum to marauder sub forum, thanks GGG!
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 30, 2019, 4:48:54 PM
Are the 3.8 berserk ascendancy and multistrike change bad for this build ?
Last edited by Wiz_Liz on Sep 4, 2019, 1:05:47 PM
Is the build page up to date, or is it the PoB i need to follow? Is this a good leauge starter?
"
Wiz_Liz wrote:
Are the 3.8 berserk ascendancy and multistrike change bad for this build ?

So berserker was nerfed just a bit. We now no longer get the % chance to deal double damage and we lose 30% crit and 5% multiplier. Crit + multi change is meh don't really matter, the % double damage one is kind of sad but in no way is it game changing.

Let me give an example

Currently BF single target damage release on 6 stages is at 15,623,288 dps 6061 life. Without the chance to deal double damage, crit, & multi nerf, we go down to 12,583,007 dps.

So yes we lose like 3 mill dps, but 12.5 mill is still over the top disgusting.

"
toddliestew wrote:
Is the build page up to date, or is it the PoB i need to follow? Is this a good leauge starter?

Build is fully up to date.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info