g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

i was really new to the game and didnt really know what i was doing and my friend said i had bought some items that werent as beneficial for reave
"
pizzerr wrote:
i was really new to the game and didnt really know what i was doing and my friend said i had bought some items that werent as beneficial for reave

Fair enough. I mean being new to the game is perfectly fine. There is a very high learning curve in this game, but with everything you learn your one step closing to knowing it all. Take your time, enojoy it, learn all the stuff about the game, and you will have a blast! Welcome to POE.
are there any improvements you would make with my gear? i feel like my clear is a bit low unless a crit though i dont have a whole lot of currency to buy good weps (only like 2 ex budget)

also do you think crafting a claw with fossils is good? i dont have the crafting bench to put a bunch of the mods you listed in the guide

heres my pob https://pastebin.com/k9ijarav
Enjoying the build thanks for posting it. One thing and its probably been said in the many pages earlier but vaal reave does not work with multistrike does it?
"
bloodytimp wrote:
Enjoying the build thanks for posting it. One thing and its probably been said in the many pages earlier but vaal reave does not work with multistrike does it?

No but it does not need too.

Only use it to get those extra 4 stages that is it.
Hey, why are you using claws instead of swords, i think with rapier that build may have more damage. Can you explain?
Sorry for my bad language.
Would it make sense to drop multistrike for impale if that would result in 100% chance to impale?
"
Hey, why are you using claws instead of swords, i think with rapier that build may have more damage. Can you explain?
Sorry for my bad language.

Claws are better in every way, the base is better, the claw wheels are better. Not sure why you think rapiers would be better.

"
Sabbea wrote:
Would it make sense to drop multistrike for impale if that would result in 100% chance to impale?

I doubt it. There really is no need to have 100% chance on hit to impale.
I am unable to access the tree build, is the link no longer supported?
"
ArcsThronez wrote:
I am unable to access the tree build, is the link no longer supported?

Trees are up to date and work fine. Just checked to make sure it wasn't the site or anything. If you are still having issues, it is something on your end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info