g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

what melee skill are you using until you get blade flurry or reave?
Hi, is the new immortal call still good for this build? If not, I was wondering what a good alternative gem set would be. Thanks!
Hi, I recently start to play with your build but I havee a queestion ( maybe a things that I don't understand )
Is statstick still a things ? I can't use blade flurry or Reave with a mace of hand
And if not : wich weapon am I suppose to use for off hand ( the gear section say : look at POB but they're is no POB link )

Ty for your help

ps : sorry for my english
Last edited by NeoKeePeR on Jun 8, 2019, 11:12:11 AM
What do you think about intelligence? we need it for claws but you dont take any..

ty for your time:D
What do you think about intelligence? we need it for claws but you dont take any..

"
HannibalK1ng wrote:
what melee skill are you using until you get blade flurry or reave?

I leveled with reave last time i did this build. Wasn't the greatest but worked fine, and now it was buffed. You can pretty much use any melee skill you want, they all go off weapon damage, gem levels dont matter a huge ton, and they would all generally use same passive tree. Just swap out till you find one you like. Blade flurry should be GG for single target so just worry about clear.

"
Ketotifen wrote:
Hi, is the new immortal call still good for this build? If not, I was wondering what a good alternative gem set would be. Thanks!

Haven't tested but i believe so. It is not full immunity any more but it is pretty big immunity and lasts longer now.

"
NeoKeePeR wrote:
Hi, I recently start to play with your build but I havee a queestion ( maybe a things that I don't understand )
Is statstick still a things ? I can't use blade flurry or Reave with a mace of hand
And if not : wich weapon am I suppose to use for off hand ( the gear section say : look at POB but they're is no POB link )

Ty for your help

ps : sorry for my english

They are no longer used because they no longer work, which is why gear is outdated and it says look at POB link. If they are not in POB link then you just answered your own question.

"
ChiLL_BiL7 wrote:

Intel is taken on tree and you can grab some on boots/rings/ammy/jewels or w/e.
Hi, started legion with your build, levelling went pretty smooth.
Sorry if you already answered this but: is there no better support gem than maim for BF ? Since we spec into Dismembering + wear tombfist this is not a wasted gem ?

Thanks for your guide.
Great build. For anyone looking in Legion some ideas you can try:

Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone Aura can be a good replacement for Hatred early on. Between the Sand Aura, Dread Banner effect, Perma Fortify and all the other champ mechanics you can be pretty much unkillable outside one shots. These might also open dropping Maim as a support if you run the Blood Aura. You could also look at adding Steelskin to the CWDT set up instead of IC.

Considering dropping Hypothermia on BF (at least until you get a shaped Helmet with one as well) and looking at some of the new supports. Personally I'm testing out Impale just for the flat damage currently. I've seen other people running Infused Channeling for BF as well but I've not test that yet.

Probably still worth a debate for what Ascendancy to run (Slayer or Berserker just look too good and the accuracy change so far seems good) but I think for a starter build Champ is great. Also for anyone new to this asking about when to move to Reave - if you don't have a decent chunk of attack speed increase I'd hold off till Act 9-10. Some of the new skills clear better early game.

G00fy hope you get chance to test this build this league and give us your input, seems like a good league for it!

Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Jun 10, 2019, 10:13:13 AM
I'm doing something like this build, but since the creator is active on the thread I feel like commenting.

I'm using Blade Flurry for clear and it feel wayyyy better than reave. I'm running Infused Channeling, Maim, Melee Physical, Pulverise and Hypothermia. To clear bosses I just change pulverise for conc effect (yes i'm running with tabula) the range is great + Ancestral Warchief makes it even better.

Also blood stance is way better than any banner (DPS wise).

Scaeva all green sockets on main hand + the princess on off hand.

Asc: Unstoppable Hero -> Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> First to Strike.

You can go with the impale route also (Master of Metal), but this will need further testing. Both can be viable, adrenaline is kinda safe because as soon as you get low life you get adrenaline you get 100% inc phys DAMAGE, 25% inc attack and move speed and 10% phys reduction, also remove all ailments. Also First to Strike grants you perma Intimidation.

For end game bossing this may be safer than Master of Metal, also for general maping is also safer since if you get frozen, ignited etc it will be removed and you get 25% life.

With my current shitty gear + lvl 94 + conc effect o BF I'll get 900k shaper dps. This is with tabula + leveling swords.

You can check my gear and tree with the character zugO_BF.
Last edited by zug0 on Jun 10, 2019, 10:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info