g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey thanks for keeping us updated on the build, im looking forward to trying it as well. Like Zugo said I'm thinking of trying this build but with the new berserker. mocked up something in POB using pretty much the same tree and wanted to see what anyone thought and what they would improve/fix. I dumbed down some of the items from OPs POB as the those are pretty good so the damage isn't close to what it is with that gear. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/QY3m0P7G
Damn Pulverise support look so strong on the 4l Reave for this build !
"
Lythorta wrote:

yeah... pulverize being a red gem killed the necessity to have a blue socket for Inc. AoE. It destroys inc aoe.

also close combat is really sweet...
Last edited by zug0 on Jun 6, 2019, 3:38:26 PM
"
zug0 wrote:
"
Lythorta wrote:

yeah... pulverize being a red gem killed the necessity to have a blue socket for Inc. AoE. It destroys inc aoe.

Pulverize will not really remplace Inc Aoe since it come from the Shaper helmet ! Close combat only work with Axes and Swords unfortunaly, so I dont think we will be able to put it on BF since it's a claw build ! Blood and sand on the other hand looks like it will be on every melee build since its free buff for 10% reserved, maybe even Pride will be playable even if I dont really think it can remplace Hatred, but I'm definitivly hype about Pulverise support if we can manage the attack speed, Infused channeling can now tag phys gem so it will probably remplace Hypotermia on the 6l BF
Last edited by Lythorta on Jun 6, 2019, 3:59:45 PM
Will it be worth it to invest in impale? According to this guy its a lot of damage: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/
You can cut 2 dex point below "Fangs of the Viper" and connect it via 1 dex point on the right to health nodes.
"
Hey,

im looking forward to play your build this league. Ive looked up the tree on pob and you can save here 1 Passive Point: https://imgur.com/a/OL0Zi5y

Thanks for the Guide!

Thanks for the info, all updated now. Fixed this to save 1 point and dropped the one 5% life node under golem's blood to pick up one more jewel socket.

"
anchor1212 wrote:
will you make a update for 3.7? and how do i know when you released it?

Alread updated for 3.7... you will know because it stays 3.7 in changelog, has a post of me saying build is updated for 3.7, and has a changelog at the very top of the post...

"
Wiz_Liz wrote:
How does this build stand regarding AoE trash clear and "speed" clearing maps ?
I'm almsot conviced to drop Winter Orb and try this one instead but since I started the game only a week ago, I'm still hesistating to stay with something familiar for my first league

Also, is the POB updated for items (socket/link) and gems to use ?

Build clears great. Even more so now with all the buffs coming to 3.7. Pob/build is updated. That being said there may be new gem setups and such which are better but with so many new gems and changes and it not being in POB atm can't update things like that for awhile.

"
Hirozaku wrote:
Hello ! I don't get how u generate frenzy charges.
Btw, did a "similar" PoB using yours, and have over 10 Millions Shaper-DPS
Wanted to know how u get the charge, and what do u think about farrul ? (makes u tankier and give u more dmg) Btw, Loreweave no longer caps u at 80%, so u only gain like 2-3-3% res where u could be a bit tankier with another Body Armor. And did u try other crafts on the Claw ?

Sry for my bad English, did my best to be Understandable !

Frenzy charges come from blood rage. Build used to use farruls when it first came out but was made impossible after that because it did not exist in the game. Now that einhar is back... it may very well be BiS. However loreweave is still incredibly strong and may still take the cake. Depends on how you want to build. but half of the duration of cat's stealth only gives attack speed, we already get frenzy charges from blood rage so will have to figure it out. Both are very good though.

"
Lythorta wrote:

Pulverize looks like a great gem. It will be great for reave but everytime i read the gem im just like omg best cyclone gem ever!

"
RobJordan wrote:
Will it be worth it to invest in impale? According to this guy its a lot of damage: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/

No idea. I know very little about impale and there are so many tree changes at bottom of tree it would be impossible to keep up. I am sure over the next couple of months all kinds of info and such will come out about it. Just looking at it quickly though it seems like it could be very strong.

"
You can cut 2 dex point below "Fangs of the Viper" and connect it via 1 dex point on the right to health nodes.

Yup was all fixed, thanks.
"
Lythorta wrote:
"
zug0 wrote:
"
Lythorta wrote:

Pulverize will not really remplace Inc Aoe since it come from the Shaper helmet ! Close combat only work with Axes and Swords unfortunaly, so I dont think we will be able to put it on BF since it's a claw build ! Blood and sand on the other hand looks like it will be on every melee build since its free buff for 10% reserved, maybe even Pride will be playable even if I dont really think it can remplace Hatred, but I'm definitivly hype about Pulverise support if we can manage the attack speed, Infused channeling can now tag phys gem so it will probably remplace Hypotermia on the 6l BF

I'll not use claws with this build i'll go with 2 The Princess for leveling and then changing to shaper foils when I have the money, this way I can use leap slam + fortify and ignore Fortitude. I'll prob go with "First to Strike, Last to Fall" + War Banner so i can have Adrenaline.

Asc Will be (for me): Unstopabble Hero -> Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> First to Strike, Last to Fall

I'm actually planning to not go for a shaper helmet early since they will be CRAZY expensive due to crazy demand.

I want just to swap gems on my loreweave without crazy colors, so the plan is:

Blade Flurry - Hypothermia - Close Combat - Pulverize - Maim - Melee Physical Damage

So I can easily change for:

Reave - Hypothermia - Close Combat - Pulverize - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage

OR to not waste a socket with close combat on reave

Reave - Hypothermia - Impale - Pulverize - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage

I know gem swaps are boring but they are cheap. :D hehe I think this will be equal or even more damage. Close combat is a better concentrated effect for melee.
Last edited by zug0 on Jun 6, 2019, 5:35:58 PM
"
I'll not use claws with this build i'll go with 2 The Princess for leveling and then changing to shaper foils when I have the money, this way I can use leap slam + fortify and ignore Fortitude. I'll prob go with "First to Strike, Last to Fall" + War Banner so i can have Adrenaline.

Asc Will be (for me): Unstopabble Hero -> Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> First to Strike, Last to Fall

I'm actually planning to not go for a shaper helmet early since they will be CRAZY expensive due to crazy demand.

I want just to swap gems on my loreweave without crazy colors, so the plan is:

Blade Flurry - Hypothermia - Close Combat - Pulverize - Maim - Melee Physical Damage

So I can easily change for:

Reave - Hypothermia - Close Combat - Pulverize - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage

I know gem swaps are boring but they are cheap. :D hehe I think this will be equal or even more damage. Close combat is a better concentrated effect for melee.

I will be playing Slayer for this one, want to give it a try, but gl for yours it look nice ! Only point I dont like is your Close combat on Reave, will not do much imo
Last edited by Lythorta on Jun 6, 2019, 5:14:43 PM
"
Lythorta wrote:

I will be playing Slayer for this one, want to give it a try, but gl for yours it look nice ! Only point I dont like is your Close combat on Reave, will not do much imo

Agree... but it's the easy/cheap way to sacrifice only 1 gem slot it will be like a 5 link. But I bet it will be enough to clear T16 monsters.

The plan is to get a 6 white sockets loreweave or get lucky with a vorici bench and them try crazy gem setups and switch to Tectonic Slam for clear.

But without pob it will be only speculation and everything is open to change.

Once PoB is out I'll plug the gems in pob and see what I can get around without messing too much with crazy colors combinations and leaving at least a 5 link setup for clear.

Prob I can swap it for Impale since it's another green. It's 3 swaps, but again, I'm trying to keep it cheap for the first week (edited the other post with this option)
Last edited by zug0 on Jun 6, 2019, 5:36:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info