g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Since the stat stick has been removed, is the elemental damage a total no go? should i instead get brutality in my 6L and not go any elemental damage what so ever, or whats your thoughts?

Really wanna play this build even tho stat stick has been removed

And isnt it more worth using normal reave so you can potentially get it to lvl 21 at some point?
Last edited by KroNoZz on Dec 21, 2018, 4:22:46 PM
Hello, sorry if I am missing something, but the recommended Reave 4L has Vaal Reave and Multi-strike Support (which says it will not support Vaal skills). Is my understanding correct that those two will not work together? If so, do you think it would be better to use regular Reave or to link in something else?

Thanks for the guide; helping me a lot on my first character!
"
KroNoZz wrote:
Since the stat stick has been removed, is the elemental damage a total no go? should i instead get brutality in my 6L and not go any elemental damage what so ever, or whats your thoughts?

Really wanna play this build even tho stat stick has been removed

And isnt it more worth using normal reave so you can potentially get it to lvl 21 at some point?

Brutality definitely not, we still have things like hatred, taste of hate, herald of ash, and probably best bet is to get a phys as extra xxx on ammy.

No idea on EDWA gem, would have to test it out on POB and been so busy lately. Was finally able to play a little poe yesterday period!

"
Salmonhands wrote:
Hello, sorry if I am missing something, but the recommended Reave 4L has Vaal Reave and Multi-strike Support (which says it will not support Vaal skills). Is my understanding correct that those two will not work together? If so, do you think it would be better to use regular Reave or to link in something else?

Thanks for the guide; helping me a lot on my first character!

It does not work with vaal reave, but 99% of time you will be using normal reave not vaal reave. Works fine with that.
This is my 1st character on this game, i really liked the build, the damage is so OP, and very fun build. But im having a lot of troubles in tier 6-7 maps, im getting killed a lot, (oneshot), ive reached lvl 84 and i cant get 85 because of dying so much. I have the damage, i clean very fast, until i explote instantly, so im geting a little frustrated on it.

Idk how to link interactive my character items, so here is the link to him

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BakuQ/characters

Can someone give me a hand please

Im runing with 4350 HP
50k dps reave passively -150k active with flask and buffs

one of my theories is i need better flasks, maybe low HP, a friend told me i need at least 5k to be safe. But im geting a lot of burts damage taken, i think more hp will not work.

What can be the problem?
just a survival issue

SOS

Last edited by BakuQ on Dec 22, 2018, 3:16:20 AM
"
BakuQ wrote:
This is my 1st character on this game, i really liked the build, the damage is so OP, and very fun build. But im having a lot of troubles in tier 6-7 maps, im getting killed a lot, (oneshot), ive reached lvl 84 and i cant get 85 because of dying so much. I have the damage, i clean very fast, until i explote instantly, so im geting a little frustrated on it.

Im runing with 4350 HP

one of my theories is i need better flasks, maybe low HP, a friend told me i need at least 5k to be safe. But im geting a lot of burts damage taken, i think more hp will not work.

What can be the problem?
just a survival issue

SOS

4.3k hp is extremely low, shouldn't be terrible for mid tier maps, but deff low. Your account is set to private so you have to change it so we can viewer your characters.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
BakuQ wrote:

Im runing with 4350 HP

What can be the problem?
just a survival issue

SOS

4.3k hp is extremely low, shouldn't be terrible for mid tier maps, but deff low. Your account is set to private so you have to change it so we can viewer your characters.

Ive changed it.

The problem is my deffense i think... Because when im cleaning maps, my HP is like tobogan, up and down. If i dont have enought monster to leech, i die uwu

Im using a rare helmet by the moment, because with abbysus i spend more time dead than alive xD.
Last edited by BakuQ on Dec 22, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
i cant use reave couse im using claw and Scepter what to do
"
NegativeAura wrote:

Dont use scepter?
"
BakuQ wrote:

Ive changed it.

The problem is my deffense i think... Because when im cleaning maps, my HP is like tobogan, up and down. If i dont have enought monster to leech, i die uwu

Im using a rare helmet by the moment, because with abbysus i spend more time dead than alive xD.

Ya I changed in delve to a rare helm. Even gives a bit extra reave damage (if you get hypo/inc aoe shaper helm) but you definitely lose single target dps. Good thing its still millions of damage though haha.

"
NegativeAura wrote:

You should read the guide, starting with the first section that says changelog
I've started this league using this guide and tweeted it along so that it can clear most of the content still working on it BTW. I've changed abysus whit a rats nest I swapped essence worm for a shaped ring with lvl8 assassins mark witch anyhow gives out in the end more dps than 1 herald. And stained on only 2 heralds purity and hatred. Atm I have 177k dps on reave in ho with auras up only no flasks and goes up to 1 mil dps on tooltip with heralds flasks and warchief totem. I've changed to swapping gems on a 6l setup becouse it's way more dps since stat sticks are no more and I'm using a belly for now but I think a loreweave would be the better choice. I've changed some skill gems to for more power charge generation against bosses and warchief totem with chance to bleed witch paired with blade flurry + bloodlust simply melts bosses away. All and all this is a good starter build witch tweeked along to your liking can go wery far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info