g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I wander about switching to swords 2 rapiers 1 paradoxica with phys scaling and attack speed and a 350+ rare rapier if it outputs more dps. And taking vp for the leech. What do you think could work or would it be worse?
"
Worfy wrote:
I wander about switching to swords 2 rapiers 1 paradoxica with phys scaling and attack speed and a 350+ rare rapier if it outputs more dps. And taking vp for the leech. What do you think could work or would it be worse?

You can PoB it and see if its more damage.
I'm not at home till Saturday and don't have access to pc here :)

Hello, do you have a few tips on how I can improve my dps and tankiness ?

I have just setup my atlas to run t16 elder jungle but I find myself having trouble doing them.
Mobs needs a lot of hits to die.
I had to go back to bloodseeker instead of a second 350 minimum phys claw to die less often.
And I went for a rare helmet instead of abyssus for the same reasons.

I eared you talk about 1 to 3 millions dps on reave and tried to go closer to your gear but I barely have 116 000 dps on reave tootlip ( auras ON ).

This is my path of bulding link if you need more infortmation: https://pastebin.com/ReHw9zJA
I'm following along the guide and I wondered why you aim for and take Master of the Arena?
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
"
Dodent wrote:

I have just setup my atlas to run t16 elder jungle but I find myself having trouble doing them.
I had to go back to bloodseeker instead of a second 350 minimum phys claw to die less often.

I eared you talk about 1 to 3 millions dps on reave and tried to go closer to your gear but I barely have 116 000 dps on reave tootlip ( auras ON ).

This is my path of bulding link if you need more infortmation: https://pastebin.com/ReHw9zJA

Hey, a couple things i can tell u.

1. Wrong base claw for main hand. Get an Imperial Claw, it has more life gain on hit.
2. You are missing 1 Jewel Socket which is a huuuugeee dmg loss.
3. Try to get 4 mod jewels, the costs are between 1ex to 4ex.
4. Best dmg increase mods from jewels are inc phys dmg, crit multi, atk speed. + life for sure.
5. Your Loreweave has really "bad" rolls. U can get like 7-8 flat phys dmg more on that chest, which is like an extra abyss jewel. Also the life roll on it is low. Crit and elemental are decent and good to go.
6. Try to get boots with onslaught, thats huge.
7.Terrible Amulet, thats your dmg source. Get crit chance, crit multi, tier 1-2 phys dmg and life. They are not that expensive.
8.To be honest, your belt is actually nice. cuz it has an open suffic. You could craft an aspect on it and sell it for big money.
9.Your Spiked gloves are really really bad, no resits on it, thats why u tried to get it on rings. Rings can roll global dmg, atk speed, ele dmg and more dmg multipliers. Also the gloves can have "convert dmg to cold dmg" which is a nice dmg increase. https://pastebin.com/jJncU1VF check my skill tree and items.
10.Replace Cinderswallow with taste of hate.
11. Replace your abyss jewel on belt for crit multi life and phys.
12.Get the same helm with an open prefix to craft +1 to melee gems.

Thats what i can tell you for now. Have fun :)
Last edited by batubreezy on Dec 29, 2018, 3:04:15 AM
"
Dodent wrote:

Actual DPS and in game tooltip dps are vastly different. Swapping to a rare helmet actually increases your reave dps and makes you much more tanky. Goes from 20% MORE damage you take to 20% LESS damage you take and that is with a perfect 40% roll on abyssus. Seeing how rippy this league was its probably a good choice.

Besides for that just upgrade and get better gear, rly good upgrades cost rly big $$$$ so you should be prepared.

Claw can get much higher dps especially with new craft system. Its not terrible, but not best base, 358 pdps, only 1.8 attack speed, and an ok crit roll. Good phys imperial claw with 400+ pdps with a solid 2+ aps would help a lot.

Your helmet is probably the biggest thing... you have inc aoe/hypothermia on helm which is great... but you still have inc aoe gem socketed in the helm lol. You need to drop that and socket a ruthless gem in it. HUGE dps increase especially for reave.

Your loreweave is 80 all res and has good crit, but you need higher flat phys and life and it should help for dmg + life. Your rings are meh. Not to bad, but low phys rolls and not steel ring base. Would add a ton of dps. Your amulet is prty bad all around. Then drop bloodseeker for another actual claw and you will probably feel like a whole new character...

"
Chrysus wrote:
I'm following along the guide and I wondered why you aim for and take Master of the Arena?

Cuz it gives you melee damage, strength, life regen, and its literally on the path you have to take to get to the left side of tree?

"
batubreezy wrote:

Hey, a couple things i can tell u.

1. Wrong base claw for main hand. Get an Imperial Claw, it has more life gain on hit.
2. You are missing 1 Jewel Socket which is a huuuugeee dmg loss.
3. Try to get 4 mod jewels, the costs are between 1ex to 4ex.
4. Best dmg increase mods from jewels are inc phys dmg, crit multi, atk speed. + life for sure.
5. Your Loreweave has really "bad" rolls. U can get like 7-8 flat phys dmg more on that chest, which is like an extra abyss jewel. Also the life roll on it is low. Crit and elemental are decent and good to go.
6. Try to get boots with onslaught, thats huge.
7.Terrible Amulet, thats your dmg source. Get crit chance, crit multi, tier 1-2 phys dmg and life. They are not that expensive.
8.To be honest, your belt is actually nice. cuz it has an open suffic. You could craft an aspect on it and sell it for big money.
9.Your Spiked gloves are really really bad, no resits on it, thats why u tried to get it on rings. Rings can roll global dmg, atk speed, ele dmg and more dmg multipliers. Also the gloves can have "convert dmg to cold dmg" which is a nice dmg increase. https://pastebin.com/jJncU1VF check my skill tree and items.
10.Replace Cinderswallow with taste of hate.
11. Replace your abyss jewel on belt for crit multi life and phys.
12.Get the same helm with an open prefix to craft +1 to melee gems.

Thats what i can tell you for now. Have fun :)

Thank you so mutch ! Nice to see I can do so mutch still , I realise I was building my gear in the wrong way. I wanted to over cap without having any resists on gloves in case I had the opportunity to switch for tombfist with 2 abyss. I will have to look more into that and hope to improve my knowledge of the game.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Actual DPS and in game tooltip dps are vastly different. Swapping to a rare helmet actually increases your reave dps and makes you much more tanky. Goes from 20% MORE damage you take to 20% LESS damage you take and that is with a perfect 40% roll on abyssus. Seeing how rippy this league was its probably a good choice.

Besides for that just upgrade and get better gear, rly good upgrades cost rly big $$$$ so you should be prepared.

Claw can get much higher dps especially with new craft system. Its not terrible, but not best base, 358 pdps, only 1.8 attack speed, and an ok crit roll. Good phys imperial claw with 400+ pdps with a solid 2+ aps would help a lot.

Your helmet is probably the biggest thing... you have inc aoe/hypothermia on helm which is great... but you still have inc aoe gem socketed in the helm lol. You need to drop that and socket a ruthless gem in it. HUGE dps increase especially for reave.

Your loreweave is 80 all res and has good crit, but you need higher flat phys and life and it should help for dmg + life. Your rings are meh. Not to bad, but low phys rolls and not steel ring base. Would add a ton of dps. Your amulet is prty bad all around. Then drop bloodseeker for another actual claw and you will probably feel like a whole new character...

Oh yes , totaly forgot about inc area , I was switching back and forth with abyssus , I feel realy dumb xD. I see I have problems with stats priority and have to work on that. Thank you !
Ok so im bak from vacation and this is my gear as up now

reave still feeels very low on dps with that shit rats next i was at 180k tooltip dps(i know it dosent mather that much) and now with this helm im at 122k using herald of purity and hatred. Still have no currency for a watcher's eye but will get one with add% phys on hatred. Any tips to improve my dps refering gem links and so forth? thx

edited: changed helm and amulet

i think there are better than the old ones. any other ideas?
Last edited by Worfy on Dec 29, 2018, 3:46:37 PM
1.Taste of hate instead of evasion flask
2. Your abyss jewel are completely wrong. Look for crit multi life phys dmg or phys phys life
3. Imo Spiked gloves are better than 1 abyssal Tombfists.
4.Loreweave chest
5. Amulet with 30+ crit multi should be better. The phys is nice. Crit chance is also good and the melee enchat is also nice.
6.Try to get onslaught + movementspeed bonus enchant on boots (from the crafting bench)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info