g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
NooBikos wrote:
"
Hi, I have tried your build and really looks amazing. Thank you for this but got a question though, do I really need the bloodseeker or I can just use the ornament of the east gut ripper? I just finished act 10 and I'll be starting to buy gears from market but don't have enough currency to buy the farrel's fur, can you recommend a temporary armour until I can buy farrel's fur? Thank you!

Belly of the beast or some 150 life 10% life chest. Whatever is cheaper

Not Original poster but this most reasonable and I think OP even stated that Belly is the way

Thank you! I will try buying belly though :)
<Removed, missread item>
Last edited by kebab4you on Sep 22, 2018, 2:38:07 PM
@g00fy_goober ¿Can you revise my build? i only can get 180k auras, poisons + golem
"
Hi, I have tried your build and really looks amazing. Thank you for this but got a question though, do I really need the bloodseeker or I can just use the ornament of the east gut ripper? I just finished act 10 and I'll be starting to buy gears from market but don't have enough currency to buy the farrel's fur, can you recommend a temporary armour until I can buy farrel's fur? Thank you!

Ornament of the east is pretty good but does not have instant leech and pretty low dps. Its mostly good as a leveling weapon. Once you hit end of act 10 and low 60's I would definitely buy bloodseeker until you save up for a great rare claw. Bloodseeker is only like 1c, shouldn't be a problem. As for armor I would go with belly, farruls fur is not worth it as we have no way to get aspect of the cat. You would have to get the helm as well which is not worth it to lose abyssus.

"
@g00fy_goober ¿Can you revise my build? i only can get 180k auras, poisons + golem

Everything is listed in the guide. Just follow it as best you can.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

Ornament of the east is pretty good but does not have instant leech and pretty low dps. Its mostly good as a leveling weapon. Once you hit end of act 10 and low 60's I would definitely buy bloodseeker until you save up for a great rare claw. Bloodseeker is only like 1c, shouldn't be a problem. As for armor I would go with belly, farruls fur is not worth it as we have no way to get aspect of the cat. You would have to get the helm as well which is not worth it to lose abyssus.

Thank you! :) so abyssus is mandatory on this build, right? for now, I am still saving for the farruls fur. still got a lot of gears to save up though.
"

Thank you! :) so abyssus is mandatory on this build, right? for now, I am still saving for the farruls fur. still got a lot of gears to save up though.

I mean it is drastically HUGE amounts of damage. Between the flat phys and crit multiplier. I guess if delves are really rippy you could try doing farruls chest + fur. With aspect of the cat + the power/frenzy charges + the 1% crit helm gives you it would still lose dmg but wouldn't be to bad and without abyssus you would be much tankier.

However the cost to get both items, the attirbutes + dmg you would lose I still really don't think it would be worth it. If your rich and you want to try it though feel free.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Hmm id be interested to see what that does to ur POB stats and ur mana. I would think that without checking it wouldn't work well :/

Only have last snap in PoB right now - https://pastebin.com/5cpZnyTr
Actually it was "vs Standart boss" fight. Vs Shaper 2,1mln Reave / 3,8mln BF,
It was still enought to facetank all the guardians and shaper and killing them in seconds.

Thank you for you build, havent play melee since - wow - Talisman league!

Now i "had" to respec to VD/poets-occu build, just cuz my friend plays sup guard and delving with 15k ES and 3 curse is very fun :)

Welp its pretty hard for me to tell because you are using a 6l reave setup and a 4l BV setup. Idk about having 60 some mana total but glad you are enjoying it at least :)

4l bv just fot free pc on maps/bossed
Never had an issue with mana with this 60points
I dont like BF personally, so i used reave all the content. There are still enuf dmg to make it all quick :)
Completely changed things around now that you can't get aspect of the cat on anything... Even besides farrul I think this is 100x superior.

I will updated guide when I can, but for now I have updated posted POB link:

https://pastebin.com/8ATCyN20
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Completely changed things around now that you can't get aspect of the cat on anything... Even besides farrul I think this is 100x superior.

You finally take my idea to have 3 auras with enlighten i see.
"
hooli01 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

You finally take my idea to have 3 auras with enlighten i see.

Ya changed a lot of things around from pervious build. New herald of all physical and tested mana issues which every once in a great great while is an issue, but 99.9% of time not so works good.

Also dropped abyssus for delves because its terrible down there, and picked up a pseudo 6 link helm for reave.

Along with many other changes, like the swap from ancestral protector to vaal ancestral warchief, using loreweave, swapping to tombfists etc etc
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 27, 2018, 2:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info