g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
missbunocu wrote:
Hey, great guide and build, I'm running it right now in Delve, I would really appreciate it if you could give me any tips for improving my current gear, i was maybe thinking of crafting essence gloves and definitely buying a taste of hate.

Character: HugoStiglitzzzz

Your diamond ring and ammy could use some upgrading, everything else looks pretty nice, just keep at it :)

Got this thing today for just 6.5 ex.
Now 2.2 mln Reave (4.1 mln BFlurry in POB) with Bloodseeker :)

ps in the and i chose Belly as u suggested - is seems really hard to bit this 40% life with rare chest without budget below HH-worthy :)
Last edited by Summ3r on Sep 16, 2018, 9:53:49 AM
"
Summ3r wrote:

ps in the and i chose Belly as u suggested - is seems really hard to bit this 40% life with rare chest without budget below HH-worthy :)

Glad to hear you enjoying it so much. Its a shame that you cant pop on anger aura, that's would be a godly jewel if you had both auras going :P
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:

Glad to hear you enjoying it so much. Its a shame that you cant pop on anger aura, that's would be a godly jewel if you had both auras going :P

Now im running solo anger-hatred-enlighten :)
"
Summ3r wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:

Now im running solo anger-hatred-enlighten :)

Hmm id be interested to see what that does to ur POB stats and ur mana. I would think that without checking it wouldn't work well :/
Hi,

I'm currently do your build, but try to adapt it a bit I hope I don't broke it with my fucked up choices.

Can you take a look please ?

Character : HooliDelveRBF

I choose the loreweawe, hard to 6 links, damage will raise when it will be 6 link. Do you think I 've to change it for a belly ?

My gloves need to be rerolled (crafted mod => attack damage)

I need a new claw (imperial claw)

My CWDT setup are a bit different to yours, I think we can mix the lightning and elemental weakness setup. Can you tell me why not if you think it's an error ?

I also tried different aura on gloves with the new one so herald of purity ash and hatred.

What do you think ?

I've a question about the ascendancy last to fall seem OP, but if i remove fortitude my buils is too squishy when I don't have it. don't know what to do about it. Some advices?

Thanks again it's the first build I do that does deal that DPS.
"
hooli01 wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently do your build, but try to adapt it a bit I hope I don't broke it with my fucked up choices.

Can you take a look please ?

Character : HooliDelveRBF

I choose the loreweawe, hard to 6 links, damage will raise when it will be 6 link. Do you think I 've to change it for a belly ?

My gloves need to be rerolled (crafted mod => attack damage)

I need a new claw (imperial claw)

My CWDT setup are a bit different to yours, I think we can mix the lightning and elemental weakness setup. Can you tell me why not if you think it's an error ?

I also tried different aura on gloves with the new one so herald of purity ash and hatred.

What do you think ?

I've a question about the ascendancy last to fall seem OP, but if i remove fortitude my buils is too squishy when I don't have it. don't know what to do about it. Some advices?

Thanks again it's the first build I do that does deal that DPS.

1.) Belly vs loreweave. Loreweave is such a fun great armor but you lose a lot of life compared to belly. This character already has insane damage so honestly I would probably still stick with belly. Its hard to give up that much life while running an abyssus and taking more damage.

2.) For CWDT's you want to keep the IC one at level 1 cwdt and level 3 IC. This is so it goes off constantly. You have different levels of cwdt so you can't combine things. For example you use level 13 cwdt for level 16 ele weakness and level 20 cwdt for level 20 golem.

3.) For herald of ash vs purity, I don't know but you would have to check the dps numbers in POB.

4.) Running both herald of ash and purity on top of hatred, even with an enlighten 4 is going to give you almost 0 mana.

5.) First to strike, Last to fall is an amazing ascendancy but honestly it does not go off a huge amount. When you reach low life you usually die there. Not always but usually your are either one shotted or like full life. Its still awesome and I would love to have it but with running an abyssus, 100% fortify is really required.
Hello,

I wanted to ask how do you sustain power charges? I'm using Assasins mark, but that useless on bosses. Also Any suggestions about my gear:

I know the rings aren't best, Steel doesnt have life (but helps me with Int) and the other one isn't obviously Steel. For the claw im farming some ex to afford one, but meanwhile using bloodseeker feels damn good! And not entirely sure how its gonna feel using normal yellow claw.

And last question: From previous build I salvaged
Should i keep it or rather use

Thanks for suggestions.
Last edited by NooBikos on Sep 19, 2018, 9:34:09 AM
"
4.) Running both herald of ash and purity on top of hatred, even with an enlighten 4 is going to give you almost 0 mana.

Yeah but you leech mana, so even with a lvl 3 enligthen I've 55 mana wich allow me to spam reave and blade flurry with no issue
"
NooBikos wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to ask how do you sustain power charges? I'm using Assasins mark, but that useless on bosses. Also Any suggestions about my gear:

I know the rings aren't best, Steel doesnt have life (but helps me with Int) and the other one isn't obviously Steel. For the claw im farming some ex to afford one, but meanwhile using bloodseeker feels damn good! And not entirely sure how its gonna feel using normal yellow claw.

And last question: From previous build I salvaged
Should i keep it or rather use

Thanks for suggestions.

Power charges are solely an extra benefit of rocking farruls chest. Without farruls just ignore power charges, only 3 we lose out on and not a huge deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info