[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

Hey guys, just wondering, once league ends and this goes into Standard, would you go for a Legacy Acuity if you could afford it, or just stick with a new pair? I think it would be sick, but the price difference is 80-100ex...worth it or not?
"
themotleyman wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering, once league ends and this goes into Standard, would you go for a Legacy Acuity if you could afford it, or just stick with a new pair? I think it would be sick, but the price difference is 80-100ex...worth it or not?

Yeah of course its worth it if you play standard, you would benefit from both the life and mana leech.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
themotleyman wrote:

Yeah of course its worth it if you play standard, you would benefit from both the life and mana leech.

I dont think legacy acuity works with instantly regenerates ES these days.
"
Molochmane wrote:

What? Can you explain what you mean?
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
themotleyman wrote:

i played with legacy ones and it really seemed not great because only leech when you crit, and I don't crit that often. So i got a new pair and seems better.
Maybe this is just my perception, I didn't run any pob or anything to prove this.
Hey guys, I have pretty much everything loaded up as needed. One thing I can't wrap my head around is the BM - Discipline - PoL - L4 Enlighten. I have them in my Skyforth, yet the reserved amount for Discipline and PoL is 51% each with the multipliers. So I can't activate both. I quadruple checked and for the life of me, can't figure out why it won't work! Thanks for the help!
"
themotleyman wrote:
Hey guys, I have pretty much everything loaded up as needed. One thing I can't wrap my head around is the BM - Discipline - PoL - L4 Enlighten. I have them in my Skyforth, yet the reserved amount for Discipline and PoL is 51% each with the multipliers. So I can't activate both. I quadruple checked and for the life of me, can't figure out why it won't work! Thanks for the help!

Sounds like you might be missing the 4% node off the tree.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Ha, that little node! Did a search for "reserved" and found it. Thanks so much!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

What? Can you explain what you mean?

It's around when vaal pact got nerfed (not leeching to ES/non instant ripperino), legacy acuities took a hit as well. That has been close to a year now believe it or not.

The instant mana leech works tho, but the "current" iteration is better imo.
Last edited by Molochmane on May 16, 2018, 2:55:54 AM
Hello. I have a question about the Flow Untethered. Why this belt ? just for the 20% ES recovery ?
And why not pass over 4.8 attacks per sec ?
Is the CDR of any use ? Also is the ingame Tooltip bugged when using a 20% belt cdr ? Cuz it says .21 spells / sec but even if it would be .20 like when using belt+shoe, won't matter much cuz you need 5+ atacks per sec to proc 5 casts right ?
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info