[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Looks like a cool build.

Why BoR instead of Leer Cast, though? Is the block really this important?Swapping it nets a whopping 7,9k DPS increase per weapon in your setup. (adjusted the Animate Weapon Level to 20 in PoB)
Last edited by Kazanian on Apr 16, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
"
Kazanian wrote:
Looks like a cool build.

Why BoR instead of Leer Cast, though? Is the block really this important?Swapping it nets a whopping 7,9k DPS increase per weapon in your setup. (adjusted the Animate Weapon Level to 20 in PoB)

I might be just a little over protective of my guardian =P
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
So, I started with this char and for leveling up I just use SRS in Tabula Rasa. So far I first went for Primal Spirit, then I head over for Necormantis Aegis so I can equip Lycosidae. Then I went for Foresight and then I took Gravepact cluster (more minion dmg).

Now I'm heading back towards Constitution and Sentinel, so that I can free up the nodes that I took to get to Necromantis Aegis asap.

Current equipment:

Tabula Rasa, Axiom, Hrimsorrow, Wondertrap, Lycosidae, Goldrim, Stone of Lazwhar, Doedre's Daming
Blackheart, Wurm's Molt

Currently using as gems:

SRS, Minion Speed, Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Added Lightning Damage and Melee Physical Damage...
and
Clarity

I guess I should replace the Melee Physical Damage with Elemental Focus.

So far no issues to level 30... but then, having 6L at lvl 30 shouldn't really pose any problems.

--

Update:

Lvl 45 now and still no issues (except I keep dying at the High Templar's 2nd phase.... that stupid beam... haven't had a char that didn't die there yet)

Because of the high mana demand I did opt to use Nature's Boon first (also helps refilling Quicksilver).

As for gear, I changed to Belt of the Deceiver and currently wearing 2x Timeclasp (mana regen) but now with the dailies with my lvl 91 char Praxis ring dropped. I guess I'll switch over to that tonight and then maybe I can turn on the first damage aura (next to clarity).

As for the passives: After I closed the circle (Constitution, Sentinel) and refunded those additional passives that I took to get necromantis aegis asap, I went to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. The reason is since SRS does all the damage and I stand still to just cast them, it's good to have dodge and spell dodge.

Now I'm just filling up the right hand side of the tree (leave out jewel sockets right now since I have nothing really to put into) and go now for flask/flask effect related passives.

Still using Flame Golem as well. Also pondering to run second Flame golem or even a third one using Clayshaper.

----

Reached now lvl 70 and it worked all fine with SRS... died a few times but it's becaue my own stupidity.

Just had my first wormage :) Chose Lookout Map :) It's fun but definitively a playstyle I have to get used to first.
Last edited by NoBillag on Apr 19, 2018, 3:41:55 PM
You were talking about Vagan weapon, but why not try Ornamet of the East unique claw? It has good phys and "Hits can't be evaded" mod too.
But that mod won't be applied to minions I think. Due to necromantis aegis, the shield mods get applied to Minions :)
"
Ywinel wrote:
You were talking about Vagan weapon, but why not try Ornamet of the East unique claw? It has good phys and "Hits can't be evaded" mod too.

ornament of the east is also pretty decent, i will add that to the build for viable items. Just like a vagan weapon, it allows you to wear victario's charity - which means power charges and frenzy charges.

A perfect Ornament of the East + max frenzy/power charges on minions out-performs a 300 ele dps jewelled foil (according to PoB)
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Apr 18, 2018, 1:30:12 AM
Yo, i just felt in love with the build for the first time i saw it.Already pretty bored in the league and decided to do something unique then i found yours.Thx op!
Never did an animate weapons-guardian build before so these mechanics are total new for me.Would somebody explain to me how these things works?I apply the items on me what u have too, then how can i put those clothes on my guardian?And what if he dies?Should i have to buy the same gear over and over again any time he dies?Pls somebody explain to me.Thx in advance!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian

"
You can only have one Guardian at a time. It can be equipped with a helmet, body armour, pair of gloves, pair of boots, a shield, and melee weapons. Ranged weapons cannot be animated, similar to Animate Weapon. Items can be of any rarity, but must be identified and on the ground to be used. Animated items are consumed by the spell and cannot be recovered. Items containing skill gems cannot be animated, so the Guardian cannot use trigger gems.

https://youtu.be/jVm4yqjKmZ4?t=27

If AG dies, you'll need to get new items.
Last edited by NoBillag on Apr 18, 2018, 5:08:30 AM
Why do you use EE?
Okay, I've set up something like this now. Modified the tree a bit, and went with a scion, with pathfinder/necro. Then i also decided to go with a foil with high phys and a tad of fire damage. 320phys dps and 60 or so fire.
So the question is, what would the best links be for this? chestwise. Thinking that minion speed, minion damage and then all in on scaling the physical?
I also use grips of the council to further scale the physical along with a hatred/anger/generosity setup with enlighten 3.
I've messed around with it in tier 10+ maps for now, and I'm left with a feeling that if there are too many mobs, i start loosing the animated weaps to AoE? How do i deal with this, do i just need a larger base of swords as i run, or??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info