[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

I was planning on running this for the event, and now it's going to be stupid expensive to get the jewels and worm flasks.

At least chains is super common and doesn't need to be linked, but ugh.
With this build becoming popular maybe the lab enchants get sold more often.
Have not seen one Lvl 86 Elder for sale all league with the enchant
Last edited by DipSupremacy on Aug 2, 2018, 4:15:57 AM
any mini guide how to level it ??
"
dg2063 wrote:
any mini guide how to level it ??

Level with SRS.
how about voidforge or starforge for animated guardian??
No wonder someone bought my Chains of Command after having it posted for 1c all league... lol
"
DreamScythe wrote:
Welcome!

This build uses the new unique Chains of Command to perpetually summons hoards of animated weapons as a pathfinder. (you can also use a scion PF/ Necro, Occ, or Inquis)

Hi Guys,

I have a couple questions/ideas that maybe someone is willing to test for me as I don't have the items (yet).

What happens if you equip your animated guardian with chains of command? It states "When animated guardian..." so its effects should still apply, but I'm specifically interested in "You cannot have non-animated minions" property... Will it apply to "you", in this case the animated guardian only, or will it affect your character too? That will be similar to Bringer of Rain that says "Can't use chest armour"...

Now the second part... Let's say you equip the animated guardian with a Queen's Escape... Will every animated weapon give all your minions a nice boost in speed, plus health and damage? Will the increased Skeleton duration apply to your skeletons? and what about the +1 to skeleton, zombies and spectres?

In case you are not following my train of thoughts, will I be able to break the server trying to sustain 50 animated Queen's Escapes accumulating 5100% increased minion speed, 10200% skeleton duration, and +50 limit of skeleton, zombies and spectres for total mayhem?

Even more, you won't even need to keep the 50 swords all the time, with just a couple the accumulative bonuses may be nuts, even though it may require a little bit of body gardening with desecrate/unearth

Think of the possibilities... a never dying (pun intended) skeleton army (vaal skeleton anyone?) you will clear the map before timer runs out, specially with the increased speed. Necromancer zombies that grant phys damage reduction... with almost 60% reduction and a bit of effort you can forget about immortal call... manage to get a The Baron in there with 1K Strength and you have a life gathering army... At this point you can picture yourself...

(PLEASE DON'T NERF!)

Thanks for reading!
what do youu do to level to 72 to wear the armor?
I'm trying to play a pure phys variant of the build in the 1 month flashback on HC. I'm not feeling the build at all and I'm only in white maps. I'm using Kongor's Rage for the hits cannot be evaded since finding a Vagan weapon is not possible at this point. The build feels super sluggish and I have not been able to 100% a single Alva incursion. What weapon would work best w/ a Lycosidae? (also not available right now but I would probably use a Lyco if it makes a dramatic difference.)

I'm going to keep pushing at it until I either die or hit 95 but this isn't a build I would probably try again since a necro skeleton build does almost the same thing but much, much better.

I was using BV to level up and was having a lot of fun w/ it and then I switch to Chains and the play experience suddenly became terrible. Maybe the build looks great in its final form but getting there isn't very fun.
Would you recommend this as a league starter? if so what would you level with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info