[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Hi OP, very clever build. I've been wanting to create a functional AW build for months till I saw yours, will definitely give it a go.

Questions:

1. If I have Vagan foil on my AG, does it mean all AG and AGW won't miss, and I don't need the Necro Aegis node (except for Vicario)? I'm asking because I want to test the 2H weapon Jorrhast as my mainhand. Not taking Necro Aegis will also allow points allocated to the minion life/damage cluster on the top left.

2. after some reading, another option to give minion charges while using Jorrhast on myself, is give Victario to AG (while have Necro Aegis). Do you know if this works?

3. Have you considered the Spirit Guard jewel? I plan on testing it combined with Jorrhast. Having an army of 7L range AW is very powerful during mapping.
Last edited by alexh1985 on Jul 5, 2018, 1:48:34 AM
Is there any video explaining how this works in detail and the different ways to gear? That would be super helpful
Hello currently playing a slight variant (very slight) of the build

Not sure what i'm doing wrong as my health is incredibly low sitting around 3.9k as of writing this

If possible would like some help to see where i went wrong

The character i'm playing on is RageGAW

Guardians Gear :
Bringer Of rain
Bloodbond
Victario boots
rare gloves with res and life
VoidForge

Any help would be appreciated thank you
"
Wolfywing wrote:
Hello currently playing a slight variant (very slight) of the build

Not sure what i'm doing wrong as my health is incredibly low sitting around 3.9k as of writing this

If possible would like some help to see where i went wrong

The character i'm playing on is RageGAW

Guardians Gear :
Bringer Of rain
Bloodbond
Victario boots
rare gloves with res and life
VoidForge

Any help would be appreciated thank you

most of your jewels dont have any life.

@Alex

"
1. If I have Vagan foil on my AG, does it mean all AG and AGW won't miss, and I don't need the Necro Aegis node (except for Vicario)? I'm asking because I want to test the 2H weapon Jorrhast as my mainhand. Not taking Necro Aegis will also allow points allocated to the minion life/damage cluster on the top left.

2. after some reading, another option to give minion charges while using Jorrhast on myself, is give Victario to AG (while have Necro Aegis). Do you know if this works?

3. Have you considered the Spirit Guard jewel? I plan on testing it combined with Jorrhast. Having an army of 7L range AW is very powerful during mapping.

1) yes, vagan foil = your AG/ animated minions wont miss. You can drop necro aegis if you like.

2) this method works in theory but is noticeably worse as it takes much longer to generate the charges.

3) I am not sure how spirit guards interacts with chains of commands. I believe you have to manually summon weapons yourself (but I could be wrong).

"
Quick question...this build uses CWDT + Immortal Call but i don't see how it's generating Endurance charges. I see the shield is generating power and frenzy, but not the endurance. Would love to know how it does that!

I dont generate endurance charges, IC just provides a very small window of physical immunity.

"
why are we choose master alchemist as an ascendancy? is this simply to remove ailments upon flask use?

wouldnt master herbalist or bowyer be better?

nothing else is relative to the build. The other nodes do not have any effect on minions. Status ailments are annoying and easily dealt with using pathfinder.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Have you considered just using an accuracy gem in the chestpiece to resolve the accuracy problem instead of having to build around it using lyco/vagan etc?
Where do you see how oro's is the most dps? In the PoB, if you change the AG weapon to oro, the AW dps drops from 90k to 10k
"
dantven wrote:
Where do you see how oro's is the most dps? In the PoB, if you change the AG weapon to oro, the AW dps drops from 90k to 10k

You aren't using the right config options. And you probably aren't properly setting the weapon to corrupted Resolute Technique or hits cannot be evaded to account for a Lycosidae. Necromatic Aegis doesn't seem to actually work with the animate Guardian/Weapon item sets. There's also frenzy/power charges that need to be setup.
Last edited by Delfofthebla on Jul 5, 2018, 6:57:18 PM
Im playing this build right now and my main problem is clearing packs fast. Its the usual summoner problem where your minions are not agressive enough and without something to guide them like arc you end up waiting til they finaly decide to kill the remaining monsters.

Im thinking about trying out a brain rattler setup with phys to lightning and hatred instead of anger as a clearspeed setup.

Edit: How do you setup PoB for Chains of command weapons?
Last edited by Zerber on Jul 6, 2018, 1:49:42 PM
Hey thank you for this awesome build idea.

I am thinking to go with an RT Oro's , drop the Victarios shield and get the oak on my character (like someone else mentioned in the thread before).

Would it be a good idea to drop lightning dmg at all and go pure fire or do i miss something?
Hello mates,

how much money do I need for this build? I have a MF bow char I really don’t like and I would to swap to this build over.
Ps, could I use MF gear for T3 farming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info