[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Leveling the build right now.

While doing so, I bought some 95% minion damage 1 handed weapons and wondered whether a sceptre like this would actually be better than The Scourge. It's more minion damage but less attack speed.

What do you think?

Okay. I should now add lightning with Vagan? Or increased elemental damage with attacks?
"
helgi wrote:
Leveling the build right now.

While doing so, I bought some 95% minion damage 1 handed weapons and wondered whether a sceptre like this would actually be better than The Scourge. It's more minion damage but less attack speed.

What do you think?

you would be trading 25% additional increased damage vs. 15% minion attack speed.

Attack speed is likely better.

@andrei: both mods are very close. according to PoB 22% WeD is very slightly higher than the flat lightning.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
i was messing around with PoB to check out the resolute technique corrupted mod.

a 340 Elemental DPS foil with 2.03 aps and resolute technique mod did slightly less than a vagan sword multi crafted with fire/elemental damage (no multiplier craft).

a 452 eDPS foil (t1 lightning/fire) with t2 cold deals slightly more damage than a vagan foil (without multi crafted on the vagan foil).

Oro's sacrifice with resolute technique (and victarios charity on character) deals slightly less damage than Oro's with lycosidae setup. In fact, the 5-7% attack speed corruption is superior.

To summarize:

a perfectly crafted vagan foil is the best weapon to use. A 340 eDPS or higher resolute technique foil is a great alternative as vagan weapons are hard to come by.

Oro's sacrifice yields the highest dps. It is better to use a clean one with lyco. But if u cant afford lyco, then the resolute technique would suffice.

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
i have a queston ewouldnt a bone helm do the same as the enchsant as the guardin is a minion plus wouldnt it effect the animated weapons as well
"
lightdragon07 wrote:
i have a queston ewouldnt a bone helm do the same as the enchsant as the guardin is a minion plus wouldnt it effect the animated weapons as well

How would "increased minion damage" possibly be better than spawning additional animate weapons?
Every single time a mob dies it has a chance of spawning 2x the dps.

"
DreamScythe wrote:
i was messing around with PoB to check out the resolute technique corrupted mod.

a 340 Elemental DPS foil with 2.03 aps and resolute technique mod did slightly less than a vagan sword multi crafted with fire/elemental damage (no multiplier craft).

a 452 eDPS foil (t1 lightning/fire) with t2 cold deals slightly more damage than a vagan foil (without multi crafted on the vagan foil).

Oro's sacrifice with resolute technique (and victarios charity on character) deals slightly less damage than Oro's with lycosidae setup. In fact, the 5-7% attack speed corruption is superior.

To summarize:

a perfectly crafted vagan foil is the best weapon to use. A 340 eDPS or higher resolute technique foil is a great alternative as vagan weapons are hard to come by.

Oro's sacrifice yields the highest dps. It is better to use a clean one with lyco. But if u cant afford lyco, then the resolute technique would suffice.

Lyco is actually pretty cheap right now, but I still think it's worth going down this route. Oro's with RT isn't "terribly" expensive. I think I might give this a shot. I've been lucky enough that my AG hasn't died in a red map yet, so it might actually be worth the investment.
Last edited by Delfofthebla on Jun 29, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
Hey i would like to know if i am using the correct PoB set up. Atm i have 54k dps which seems a bit too high. My guardian are using the ornament of the east and a oak shield. rest of his gear are the nightmare helmet, blood offering chest and res gloves/boots. Atm i am wondering if i should invest into a better weapon but i have no idea which one i should get. I am a scion path/inquisitor atm but i am considering to go with necro instead of inquisitor.

My current build: https://pastebin.com/DB9XrJPC

Also which Gems do you think i should use in my chains chest since i just realised im not using inquisitors aliment dps increase
Last edited by bjerged on Jun 29, 2018, 1:03:18 PM
"
DreamScythe wrote:

Hay yo nice build btw i have so much fun :D

but I have a question^^ My POB irritates me a bit. Says the Oros with RT and Victarios dealing more DMG, animate weapons gets frenzy and power charges, with Lyco u get only RT and no charges

or do you only mean the DMG for the AG?

hope my english is OK
why are we choose master alchemist as an ascendancy? is this simply to remove ailments upon flask use?

wouldnt master herbalist or bowyer be better?

@ 50 minions i'd imagine poison to help a bunch for tanky bosses
Quick question...this build uses CWDT + Immortal Call but i don't see how it's generating Endurance charges. I see the shield is generating power and frenzy, but not the endurance. Would love to know how it does that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info