[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I went your build a few leagues ago, had ALOT of fun with it and decided to revive it again this league.

Just wondering though, why aren't you going any leech? How do you survive?
"
Varulvarna wrote:
I went your build a few leagues ago, had ALOT of fun with it and decided to revive it again this league.

You either get it on your ring, take 1 point on the tree, on a jewel, bloodrage. Least of problems.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey, after trying and failing on a Crackling Lance build, I thought I'd come back to good old Cyclone.

Just curious, would you consider 2-handed axes capable of the same damage/survivability as swords? I may transition to Starforge when I can afford it, but for the moment I've got more axes I can use and I'm too broke right now to buy or craft good weapons, hah.

I know Atziri's Disfavor is basically the best unique axe we can get. Would you consider it close to on-par with Starforge?
"
XCaedisX wrote:
Hey, after trying and failing on a Crackling Lance build, I thought I'd come back to good old Cyclone.

Just curious, would you consider 2-handed axes capable of the same damage/survivability as swords? I may transition to Starforge when I can afford it, but for the moment I've got more axes I can use and I'm too broke right now to buy or craft good weapons, hah.

I know Atziri's Disfavor is basically the best unique axe we can get. Would you consider it close to on-par with Starforge?

Haven't checked but should be close enough. I'm pretty sure swords have more crit nodes. Think that's what makes them better. Axes have... bleed (I guess).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 18, 2021, 5:57:27 PM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Varulvarna wrote:

You either get it on your ring, take 1 point on the tree, on a jewel, bloodrage. Least of problems.

NVM, I'm stupid. Didn't see that you had Bloodrage.. my bad!
Hey i love this build,thx for that i just want to ask Carcass Jacket viable can i use it?
"
marci3434 wrote:
Hey i love this build,thx for that i just want to ask Carcass Jacket viable can i use it?

For sure, you're gonna be a bit more squishy but more aoe and damage :D
I tried playing Bleed Bow Gladiator. Made it to 91 lvl and honestly, I don't like playing it and I don't wanna spend my time with it for the rest of the league. I played Cyclone back in 3.7 and i enjoyed it so much it kept me playing for 2 months straight. I'm rerolling with this build. Thank you.
"
Trevifish wrote:
I tried playing Bleed Bow Gladiator. Made it to 91 lvl and honestly, I don't like playing it and I don't wanna spend my time with it for the rest of the league. I played Cyclone back in 3.7 and i enjoyed it so much it kept me playing for 2 months straight. I'm rerolling with this build. Thank you.

<3 keep on spinnin'
What kind of jewels do you want for normal jewels? I dont see that in the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info