[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I just changed to this build and thanks for creating it. Very solid build and the only map I can't do as yet is uber Elder mainly due to my am bad at dodging.

I tried both Aspect of Spider and Herald of Ash. I didn't notice much difference between them cause mobs died too soon.

Could anyone share their experience and tell me which one I should be using please. Thanks in advance for your advice.
"
Uzap wrote:

OP is using a 15% reserved mana shield because he is running the 3 buffs build(anger, herald & aspect of spider buff).

Yes, this is clear, I just in preparing phase for aspect of spider.
Actually I went from original setup to current(which currently used by GornoDD), now I sitting on poe trade trying to buy needed gear. But, as I understand this is normal setup for 15% reservation shield.
When I buy all items, I'll place Anger and HoA in shield of course(portal is there temporary, because i have 22 lvl HoA on ring), but anyway than I can have only one immortal call and it would be max leveled.

Do you think it is a bad idea to go for 3 auras so soon? Actually I'm only 81. Do you think leveling will be easier with suggested shield instead 15% one?
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 30, 2018, 1:36:10 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Uzap wrote:

OP is using a 15% reserved mana shield because he is running the 3 buffs build(anger, herald & aspect of spider buff).

Actually I went from original setup to current(which currently used by GornoDD), now I sitting on poe trade trying to buy needed gear. But, as I understand this is normal setup for 15% reservation shield.
When I buy all items, I'll place Anger and HoA in shield of course(portal is there temporary, because i have 22 lvl HoA on ring), but anyway than I can have only one immortal call and it would be max leveled.

Do you think it is a bad idea to go for 3 auras so soon? Actually I'm only 81. Do you think leveling will be easier with suggested shield instead 15% one?

If you have the shield you can take it. Also given you can reach enough maxlife for stuff like uber-elder. 7,5k is enough. You also need an enlighten with at least level 3. you can just copy paste my gem setup from my character. Im currently also using a level 20 Immortal Call. This has its own advantages and downsides (fewer procs but longer uptime for end-charges). I also dropped the crit chance for tempest shield (wich will most likely be gone in the next build udate). Its not suuuuper useful and not as much of a good idea as I initially thaught. But if you have the free sockets its still worthwhile.
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Uzap wrote:

3 aura is for top dps push but also sacrificed some armour and health as trade off. good idea to invest on higher lvl enlighten to lower the reserved %. Whether it will be worth depends on your gameplay. I personally tried it and enjoyed it hitting a hideout ms tooltip of 58k dps(with ancestor calls) but i do noted that current fight may 1 shot you due to the reduced damage reduction & lowered health pool thought its not common. i was @ 7.5k hp with 3 buffs 10k armours standing in my hideout.
The defense and survivability of this build is nice, but now I'd like to get some more damage.
Currently level 87, here are some stats:

7.240 HP
map clear dps in hideout is 16k without any charges or elemental overload

my gear

Spoiler

Should I save up for Xoph's? Or start using Aspect of the Spider as this also adds damage?
I also have Tombfist and a stygian vise but before upgrading into that I think xoph's is the best for damage.
Any advice?

edit: forgot to link the jewels

Last edited by ExiledScum on May 1, 2018, 5:47:18 AM
tombfist and stygian with jewel will add up lots of dps for your char for a start. xoph will be nice to add in as well.

i noticed you only have +2 mana on your gem. good to up your moh to +3 for smooth mapping. also change your arctic armour to herald of ash / aspect of the spider. You may want to use ice golem instead of chaos. With immortal calls and jugg spec,lion remorse, i dont think you will have issue with physical damage intake. Your 6-link is using increase area effect, i would change it to conc eff support.

Get some lab enchants on your boots and glove would also up your dps. (aim for + 3 additional ms projectiles for the helm enchant).
Last edited by Uzap on May 1, 2018, 9:14:58 AM
I have +3 mana in total from jewels.
So I'm going to drop AA for spider aspect and will try to get some decent jewels for the belt and gloves, that should help. Xoph's will have to wait since it's too expensive for now. I use inc aoe for mapping and swap with conc effect for bosses, mainly uber Izaro.
Do you play with conc effect all the time?
+ 3 MS projectiles helmets cost way too much so I am gonna buy a good rare and try myself.

Can you link your gear for reference?
Yes, i use conc eff al the time for mapping and boss. I only swap ances call to fire penetration (if reallly needed) for boss. But nowadays i just use ances call all the way including boss. U can see my char page for the gear.

For the helm enchant, i wish you all the luck to getting the ms enchant. I had tried previously but after spending on many twiced enchanted and offering. I gave up after a week of trying lol.... i spent the currency i have gotten plus topup from my own to get one from trade - then carry on with the game. Maybe its just me, i dont think i want to spend time on a lvl 75 dungeon when i can map else where cont with the end game.
Last edited by Uzap on May 1, 2018, 9:34:37 PM
For Flashback league, thoughts on this vs. the ele claw inquisitor variant? I'm deciding between the two
I started this build a few days ago, about to hit 89 and it's the most fluid and fun build i've played since Poet Pen VD last league. Definitely going to be my league starter for 3.3 and we'll see what kind of changes the tree holds. Thanks for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info