[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
WisCompton wrote:
"
KeRo001 wrote:

I was hoping some of the more knowledgeable around here could look at my char and gear and maybe give me some tips on what I can improve on gear wise, as I'm not sure...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, looks like you have a pretty good build but I do have a couple of suggestions for you.
- Flasks - review the flask section of the guide, could really give you a bump
- Vaal your 20/20 gems to get 21/20 versions, will give you another nudge
- Consider Tombfist gloves with dual abyssal sockets

Thanks, I was looking at getting some Tombfist gloves for a while but was wrestling with my resists (never ending battle). I got some last night and will try them out. I still think I need some more HP, I think maybe still a bit low for Uber Elder...
What's the minimum life gain on hit we can get away with? Is 20 on 1 ring enough????
"
What's the minimum life gain on hit we can get away with? Is 20 on 1 ring enough????

The more the better....the more mobs around the less you need....

For mapping up to T16 you wont be needed more than 20, you are tanky anyways.
It's vs shaper/elder and some of the guardians that are almost solo you might wanna have more.
Is there any (rather beginner-friendly) skill-gem tutorial for shaper shield option? (It's my first char, but i managed to collect all crucial items (Xoph's, +3ms, lore, loh rings etc). I saw screens, but still not sure what is in boots, helmet (fortify, leap slam, blood magic, faster attacks supp?), sword (blue socket?) and glowes? (shield -> herald of ash + anger + enlightment). Main version is with 3b-1r enfeeble/tempest shield/cwdts/increased critical support) and shaper is with another 3r-1green (boots & helmet). Can someone describe what is in each socket?

Thank u in advance.

Aaaa!
View profile... and now all is pretty clear. So... nvm :-)
Last edited by AREuFUF on Aug 23, 2018, 5:03:22 AM
what Watcher's Eye give more profit: extra-dmg or fire-penetrate?
extra damage>fire penetration>fire damage %
Great build. Uber-Elder down!
I dont know what I am doing wrong; I am level 82 tried Atziri (norm) for the first time; and I got wrecked by Atziri Flame blasts and other spells.

I am maxed resists, I am still using Poachers... I don't know why I got wrecked so hard. I figured I would dominate her.

Maybe cause I am still using 4 link Molten strike?

Any input?
hi, I don't understand the point with the bandits, should I kill all of them? Or should I let Oak alive.. sry for asking, you actually mentioned that point, but I think I'm actually to stupid to understand..
cheers
Hi thanks for the guide.
I'm having trouble with the boss in uber atzriri and some maps from 14 to 16.
can anyone tell me how i grow stronger i have about 6.6K life

Thanks

I dont know how to link profile items....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info